Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-17-2022, 11:16 PM
Banned

Philion so harsh on these alphas

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 01-17-2022, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

It's funny to me to see all the young people shill for corporations like the consumer whores my generation tried so hard to avoid becoming.
Old 01-17-2022, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny to me to see all the young people shill for corporations like the consumer whores my generation tried so hard to avoid becoming.
It’s just a YouTube thing. Once you have become popular enough to have 100k+ views and subscribers, you put ads on your video and do promos at the start. There’s no reason not to, it’s free money. You can then take that money and hire a professional video editor who you can send your vids to, have them edit them for you, maybe give it a snappy intro, and send it back. Most of the time in making vids is editing them, so this can save someone a lot of time

You will almost never find someone with hundreds of thousands of subs on YouTube who doesn’t run ads and promos. It’s free money
Old 01-17-2022, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s just a YouTube thing. Once you have become popular enough to have 100k+ views and subscribers, you put ads on your video and do promos at the start. There’s no reason not to, it’s free money.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-17-2022, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

I actually think one of the best people to listen to online is a guy by the name of Kevin Samuels. Most of his advice is given to women seeking high quality men, though most of the women on his show are not all that high quality haha. Its good to hear from women what they are looking for, and having Kevin in there to really reign them in on what exactly they want, will help you see what they really do want.

Anyway, it seems women are most interested in the following things, likely in this order:

1: Status
2: Security

Furthermore, it appears that women associate men that can give them the above things with the following traits:

1: High income, about double what the average man makes (for the area you live in)
2: respectable employment or organizational status, self-independence
3: Physical stature, Height seems to be fairly important to women, not as important as money or status, but still important

Youll notice I left off caring, loving, funny, friendly, charming, faithful and understanding, silly and youthful. These traits, among other things are not what women are looking for primarily. They may say they want that, but the reality is, they have plenty of GFs that are willing to give them those things.

If you want to find a desirable woman, the best thing you can do is increase your income and stop acting irresponsible.

I know this might sound harsh for some men out there, but if you are still living with your parents, or renting a room with your buddies, nearly all desirable women will look at you as a liability rather than an asset.

Notice I said "desirable". That is because there is a large number of women out there that would be happy with just about any man. These women typically are below average on physical attractiveness, older, masculine, and/or overweight.

If you are ok with making the best life with one of these types of women, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Lastly, men and women want and are attracted to different things.

Men tend to be attracted to women based on physical sexual traits. Men tend to rate women on a scale from 1 to 10 based upon how good their body looks and how pretty their face is. Being a younger woman is a plus in a man's book. Men don't seem to care too much about a womans height, or income, or social status. Women on the other hand care very much about Height, income and social status, and the fact that a man is older then them is often looked at as attractive. So my point is, don't try to attract her with the things you want to be attracted to, attract her with things that "she" wants to be attracted to.
Old 01-18-2022, 12:13 AM
Banned

Wow... That was just, genius. LOL
Old 01-18-2022, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow... That was just, genius. LOL
Yeah TGB is pretty spot on there.

Blew your mind didn't it?

DD-214
Old 01-18-2022, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually think one of the best people to listen to online is a guy by the name of Kevin Samuels. Most of his advice is given to women seeking high quality men, though most of the women on his show are not all that high quality haha. Its good to hear from women what they are looking for, and having Kevin in there to really reign them in on what exactly they want, will help you see what they really do want.

Anyway, it seems women are most interested in the following things, likely in this order:

1: Status
2: Security

Furthermore, it appears that women associate men that can give them the above things with the following traits:

1: High income, about double what the average man makes (for the area you live in)
2: respectable employment or organizational status, self-independence
3: Physical stature, Height seems to be fairly important to women, not as important as money or status, but still important

Youll notice I left off caring, loving, funny, friendly, charming, faithful and understanding, silly and youthful. These traits, among other things are not what women are looking for primarily. They may say they want that, but the reality is, they have plenty of GFs that are willing to give them those things.

If you want to find a desirable woman, the best thing you can do is increase your income and stop acting irresponsible.

I know this might sound harsh for some men out there, but if you are still living with your parents, or renting a room with your buddies, nearly all desirable women will look at you as a liability rather than an asset.

Notice I said "desirable". That is because there is a large number of women out there that would be happy with just about any man. These women typically are below average on physical attractiveness, older, masculine, and/or overweight.

If you are ok with making the best life with one of these types of women, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Lastly, men and women want and are attracted to different things.

Men tend to be attracted to women based on physical sexual traits. Men tend to rate women on a scale from 1 to 10 based upon how good their body looks and how pretty their face is. Being a younger woman is a plus in a man's book. Men don't seem to care too much about a womans height, or income, or social status. Women on the other hand care very much about Height, income and social status, and the fact that a man is older then them is often looked at as attractive. So my point is, don't try to attract her with the things you want to be attracted to, attract her with things that "she" wants to be attracted to.
A+ top shelf post
Closed Thread