Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2022, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah they’re all on there

Let’s not forget about all the weird fbi confirmed pedo slang they found in those podesta/Hillary/Obama emails
Okay next time you see me defending Democrats I'll be sure to bring them up
Old 01-17-2022, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay next time you see me defending Democrats
☝ this reminds me that this party is on deaths row...

Old 01-17-2022, 11:43 PM
Banned

I love it how it’s the one dude from Fox who ever asks the press sec hard questions and everyone else gives her kid glove questions

When during trump it was reverse and Kayleigh McEnany had an entire room of activist Dem reporters sometimes not even asking questions but just making orange man bad statements and the only person that wasn’t was the fox reporter

Such a different atmosphere. I remember trump walking out of the room Dem reporters yelling shit like “Is It TrUe YoU’rE a MoNsTeR Mr PrEsIdEnT?!!”

To control most of the media is such power. Well done, Dems
Old 01-17-2022, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.

It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.

But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government.

The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.” David Rockefeller – 1991 Baden Baden, Germany
Old 01-17-2022, 11:58 PM
Banned

Now the democrats are keeping the vaccines from white people! They are prioritizing black and brown people OVER the whites! Can you believe it!

Rape daddy said it, so it must be true. They are STEALING from the majority white population by daring to give the vaccine to the work force over the people sitting on their asses in retirement communities!

They really are racist demons! White baby killers! lol

I thought it wasnt even a pandemic.. now like 9% of the country is stealing from the 75%!! They are hoarding it all in their arms! lololol
Old 01-18-2022, 12:04 AM
Fire Giant

I'm pretty up to date on current events but I can never understand wtf Gravydoo is crying about every time he posts another Trump rant lol.
Old 01-18-2022, 12:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
☝ this reminds me that this party is on deaths row..
And this reminds me of the many times I saw some clueless liberal with no idea how power works say "Surely this will be the thing that brings down Trump and the entire Republican party" and then absolutely nothing happens
Old 01-18-2022, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

I was sure the GOP were done for good back in 2014 It's almost like they're working together...

Old 01-18-2022, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now the democrats are keeping the vaccines from white people! They are prioritizing black and brown people OVER the whites! Can you believe it!

Rape daddy said it, so it must be true. They are STEALING from the majority white population by daring to give the vaccine to the work force over the people sitting on their asses in retirement communities!

They really are racist demons! White baby killers! lol

I thought it wasnt even a pandemic.. now like 9% of the country is stealing from the 75%!! They are hoarding it all in their arms! lololol
My state retracted it's prioritization of people of color on the antibody treatment. To pretend it wasn't a thing and isn't a thing, is ignorant of the facts. Par for the course for Gravyboy.
Old 01-18-2022, 12:39 AM
Banned

I have not seen that movie I will have to check it out
Closed Thread