Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2020, 11:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Past that I'd go to EK and do Crag Spiders until 28.
Half of Crag Spiders turn green at 25 and that place is heavily camped in most timezones. Neither high ZEM nor good supply of blue mobs.
Last edited by Exard3k; 05-28-2020 at 11:47 AM..
Old 05-29-2020, 12:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exard3k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half of Crag Spiders turn green at 25 and that place is heavily camped in most timezones. Neither high ZEM nor good supply of blue mobs.
I just spent three levels hunting the Crag Spiders. I just turned 28 this morning. Up till now I don't think any Crag Spiders were ever green. The Carrion Spiders were green though. I would suggest checking them out. It can get crowded but there are also Griffawns that still might provide XP at 24.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drannorius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just spent three levels hunting the Crag Spiders. I just turned 28 this morning. Up till now I don't think any Crag Spiders were ever green. The Carrion Spiders were green though. I would suggest checking them out. It can get crowded but there are also Griffawns that still might provide XP at 24.
This was pretty much my experience with them. It's really not that crowded, there's a lot of spawns, and if you aren't a warrior you have to wait for mana anyways between kills so there's downtime anyways for most people.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:46 PM
Kobold

There’s quite a few 18-24 mobs at the entrance of CT on a huge zem, be easy to pull singles on a Wiz/shaman or even quad right there by feerrott in the courtyard. Maybe a little rough for a SK but once you got it broken you could just fear kite from the feerrott zoneline. When fear is almost over Run back to zoneline before reapplying so mob doesn’t run anywhere you don’t want [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-29-2020, 02:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was pretty much my experience with them. It's really not that crowded, there's a lot of spawns, and if you aren't a warrior you have to wait for mana anyways between kills so there's downtime anyways for most people.
While I was there I had a number of times where it was slim pickings. I was competing against three and sometimes four Druids who were faster to get to the spawns and took longer to kill because they were root rotting them. I waited it out and became a little less cautious amount my mana level and it worked out.
Closed Thread