Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2020, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@loramin There is no P99 Illuminati. There are just people who have more information than you and I. How we function is generally irrelevant to them. It's an ecosystem inside an ecosytem.
There are key players in the game and I'm not talking about everquest. And for the tinfoil people, no it has nothing to do with buying or selling.
I guess I misunderstood your post then ... although to be honest I'm not sure I understand this one either. I assume by "people who have more information than you and I" you mean someone besides the staff?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-26-2020, 07:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I misunderstood your post then ... although to be honest I'm not sure I understand this one either. I assume by "people who have more information than you and I" you mean someone besides the staff?
How do you not understand? There's "key people" who "have more information than you or I". It's not an illuminati though. Just a list of people I can't name who know things I won't ever mention out of...something. Fear? Probably not, the game is 20 years old and the private server has been around for ages and if you needed a new persona you could just make a new account after outing these people.

But god, anyways, get with the program loramin. There's key people out there. Very key.
Old 05-26-2020, 10:41 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you not understand? There's "key people" who "have more information than you or I". It's not an illuminati though. Just a list of people I can't name who know things I won't ever mention out of...something. Fear? Probably not, the game is 20 years old and the private server has been around for ages and if you needed a new persona you could just make a new account after outing these people.

But god, anyways, get with the program loramin. There's key people out there. Very key.
Hwat?

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 05-26-2020, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bruh. Key peepholes are way more important, illhumorednazi or not.
Old 05-27-2020, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

I’m gonna risk everything here and come out and say it. He’s talking about Sirken’s elfwife. The all knowing mistress of the timers.
Old 05-27-2020, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kunark and Velious didn't last for years,
It wasn't the titanium client,
There was no p99 wiki.

Classic? My argument with this post is unfair I'll admit but.. not classic.. Welcome to Project 1999 blue.

A more proactive use of time regarding lodizal would be to prepare ideas for solving this problem on green. Which may, sadly, be /list

I know for a fact that shady goblin & the dwarf in EW agreements are rooted with certain players who had stakes/interests in those mobs. Not average players who just want a shot at a mob. The oll politician bait and switch routine. Oh yeah an agreement can work, especially when the deck is favorably stacked.

What's the most classic is no player agreement for lodizal.

---
If an agreement is really generated. All the members of the council that design the agreement need to Vetted thoroughly for their interests.
Nope if it was most classic then the yellow fte shout would have been removed
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 05-28-2020, 08:36 AM
Sarnak

Guys. It doesn't matter. Whatever you do, all your Lodi will belong to us. Either that, or Furoars on Bearnuts with his autofire keyboard.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great question! I’m sure there are almost as many answers to this question as there are players.

Here is my answer: Because a complaint about instances is they reduce the world by removing community, whereas consensus and cooperation is the opposite of that.
If by removing community you mean people can schedule raids and have lives outside of socking for 16 hours just to not kill said mob, yeah, it removes the community.

Instances came because the people who were getting paid running it realized people could not feasibly sustain healthy relationships, stable jobs, and poopsock 17 hours a day and wake up at 3am as a functioning adult who pays their sub fees. Lets not forget there was still open world bosses once instances came out, but a single guild monopolizing everything also ceased to exist. None of that really matters since this is free though.
Old 05-28-2020, 10:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If by removing community you mean people can schedule raids and have lives outside of socking for 16 hours just to not kill said mob, yeah, it removes the community.

Instances came because the people who were getting paid running it realized people could not feasibly sustain healthy relationships, stable jobs, and poopsock 17 hours a day and wake up at 3am as a functioning adult who pays their sub fees. Lets not forget there was still open world bosses once instances came out, but a single guild monopolizing everything also ceased to exist. None of that really matters since this is free though.
Very good point. I think that MMORPGs since the year 2000 have proven that you can have instanced raid content while still maintaining a level of hardcore play that is not "casual friendly." Classic WoW was evidence of this with the difficulty of Naxxramas.

Old 05-30-2020, 02:28 AM
Aviak

Just remove those stupid windows, sit and wait is so stupid on a server like this, just let it pop and can do other stuff after faster =).
Closed Thread