Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2020, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Castle2.0 is so hot right now.
Old 05-27-2020, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

The best thing about being a druid or wiz in the first place is leveling all by yourself in one spot, never zoning until you need to bank/sell, and going afk/tabbed out every quad to do more interesting things while you med. Pass.
Old 05-27-2020, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I will drop some stacks of bandages to a level 1 for the cause.
You're on the list. Will post invite thread with time and place. Will give people a few days to sign up and prep.

Quote:
neat and unexpected. thanks for finally delivering, ill have to give it a shot with my wiz.
*cheers*

Quote:
The best thing about being a druid or wiz in the first place is leveling all by yourself in one spot, never zoning until you need to bank/sell, and going afk/tabbed out every quad to do more interesting things while you med. Pass.
If you can regen mana you need to hold a camp, it's not necessary. If you're porting a lot (<Dial a Port>) or quadding, it's a good option. But I feel the sentiment.

Quote:
Castle2.0 is so hot right now.
Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg frame_24_delay.jpg (56.1 KB, 278 views)
Old 05-27-2020, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Faction hit is pretty massive for the "am I one with the wall".

knocked my faction down from warmly all the way to apprehensive.

And it will take about 16 backpacks to go from deep into scowling to warmly if anyone is interested, and warmly is what is required for the ring. Probably around 5 if you are near indif.
Old 05-27-2020, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Misty ring is only 40 seconds + RV zoning time away.
Old 05-27-2020, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Faction hit is pretty massive for the "am I one with the wall".

knocked my faction down from warmly all the way to apprehensive.

And it will take about 16 backpacks to go from deep into scowling to warmly if anyone is interested, and warmly is what is required for the ring. Probably around 5 if you are near indif.
Yep. I went and dumped a bunch more bandages to get back to warmly on my wiz, but it wasn't necessary. I think I left my druid at apprehensive since I don't need higher.

Another note on faction: Reebo Leafsway is a druid that runs back and forth from dru to cler guild. If you are threateningly or KoS, I'd suggest turning in DF belts in Misty to get that dubious or better faction. My DE wiz is dubious - didn't take too many belts.
Old 05-27-2020, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

I really admire what castle is doing! I think experiencing all these classic power plays is exactly what green is for, one day there will be a guide for people to follow to get a taste of every nerfed exploit during the timeline, and it will be called The Castle.

Edit: Ps castle, you really need to get a 3rd one in there, a 3rd one would really round out the sigs.. what should it be though ��
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-27-2020 at 11:42 PM..
Old 05-28-2020, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

I had "Largest Sole Proprietor of Red Wood Wands" but ... ya know... that story...

My self-imposed criteria for sig-wag is pretty intense. No easy answers.
  • At least slightly pretentious
  • Must provoke strong emotions and/or eye rolls and.or be amusing
  • Must make an (optionally) obnoxious and (potentially) debatable claim to something unique
  • Or at least push an agenda (sell this, vote this, like this, share this, etc.)
  • Must portray myself and my toon in the best possible light (in elf terms) that can shine through a basement egress window
  • All of the above?

More criteria. Just off the top of my head.
Old 05-28-2020, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Sig-swag*

Anyone else complete the quest and try Manadancing™? Looking to hear others' experiences.
Old 05-28-2020, 11:20 AM
Banned

No one gives a shit, at this point you are having conversations with yourself, both IRL and now on a forum...
Closed Thread