Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
teal is going to be a one guild server for sure
I had a feeling Teal was going to be a bit lifeless compared to Green. Less overcrowding though I suppose.
Old 12-06-2019, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

would definitely feel irritated if teal went forced rotation and I wasn't allowed a chance to /move over.

Yendor, you playing on Green or Teal?

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 12-07-2019, 01:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
would definitely feel irritated if teal went forced rotation and I wasn't allowed a chance to /move over.

Yendor, you playing on Green or Teal?
Teal

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 12-07-2019, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

“Competition” aka staring at your screen for 16 hours and batphones is highly unclassic. Yes most servers had rotations. Maybe 1 or 2 servers had no rotations but those were mosty because only 1 guild could clear everything. P99 super unclassic and dissapointing for a lot of us who did play from 99-velious
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:52 AM
Banned

Exclamation IF THEE hate their life enough!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red was pretty much wrecked due to a mega guild..similar is going on with Teal atm. Not sure why after what happened to Red there was not a limit put on the number of people a guild can have. Basically anything high end is perma camped.

Any thoughts on this aside from simply joining the mega guild?
PARTNER, if I hate my life enough and flush down toilet, I will join the Squeal Team 0s or equivalent on teal.

SOUNDS DANGEROUS!
Old 12-07-2019, 11:05 AM
Aviak

teels been great but if green teal combined would be less than 1.5k people they should be a single server
Old 12-07-2019, 11:09 AM
Banned

i don't even want to talk about red, because PTSD but let me assure you, as someone who hated the top guild. It was not a mega guild that killed it. And no, i won't tell you what did.

GL HF
Old 12-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't even want to talk about red, because PTSD but let me assure you, as someone who hated the top guild. It was not a mega guild that killed it. And no, i won't tell you what did.

GL HF
Pretty sure you were a non factor on red but I will spill the beans.

The server died when The staff on this project did a corpse recovery in a NO CSR zone. For the opposing guild who claimed they died due to a bug. When it was a carefully placed multiple wyrm spawn by PD door. Staff rezzed them up, and the wyrms were despawned. Resulting in a huge moral crush and that's when most of us packed up our bags and said yup, that's some bullllshit.

This is when red died.

Anything after this didn't matter at all. Including the sleeper kill.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Banned

double post just to be Clear here Phaezed Reality was a complete non factor on red.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure you were a non factor on red but I will spill the beans.

The server died when The staff on this project did a corpse recovery in a NO CSR zone. For the opposing guild who claimed they died due to a bug. When it was a carefully placed multiple wyrm spawn by PD door. Staff rezzed them up, and the wyrms were despawned. Resulting in a huge moral crush and that's when most of us packed up our bags and said yup, that's some bullllshit.

This is when red died.

Anything after this didn't matter at all. Including the sleeper kill.
Sounds like you are mad/bad and gave up when something you didnt like happened.

Poor baby
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread