Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2019, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Mounts are an abomination in EQ.
Old 11-24-2019, 09:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mounts are an abomination in EQ.
Why?
https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blueeepinya
Old 11-24-2019, 09:59 PM
Aviak

luclin's pure trash for many reasons, thank god staff recognizes that and does not waste resources
Old 11-24-2019, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was there ever a source for this? I think it's just a rumor. The agreement itself is not public.

That said,

The staff here have said over and over again they don't like Luclin and don't want to do it.

However, if you want Luclin, try The Al'Kabor Project. Smaller population, but a great community.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it had some sort of clause like that to be honest. P99 through Velious is fine in Daybreaks eyes but I’m sure it would be another thing if they were making full on progression servers that compete with the TLPs
Old 11-25-2019, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn’t be surprised if it had some sort of clause like that to be honest. P99 through Velious is fine in Daybreaks eyes but I’m sure it would be another thing if they were making full on progression servers that compete with the TLPs
I see the logic because P99 is better than Live, but...with all due respect, fellow forum denizen, that isn't a citation. I (and hopefully reasonable forum lurkers) will not believe such a thing unless someone links to a quote or something.
Old 11-25-2019, 02:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie1056 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luclin is pure bootyhole.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 11-25-2019, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

Folks, "will Luclin ever come?" is a perennial post here on P99 forums. Hopefully people will search the forums before asking. You can see many people have asked the question. The answer has always been the same: staff here doesn't like it and they've never said anything about adding it.

Is it a pipe dream that we will one day stop having to read such threads?
Old 11-25-2019, 01:37 PM
Kobold

Blue should switch to a weekly earthquake with variance in lieu of natural respawns. Then they should add a new raid to replace the permanently removed warders, but no keying required, since keying was invented by subscription minded devs to artificially delay content which isn't applicable here.

Just my 2c as a player on a free server that contributes nothing but a drain on resources.
Old 11-25-2019, 02:12 PM
Sarnak

I'm terrified by the few folks here who had nice things to say about Luclin. Outside of AA's that expansion was a trainwreck.
Old 11-25-2019, 03:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm terrified by the few folks here who had nice things to say about Luclin. Outside of AA's that expansion was a trainwreck.
AAs were a trainwreck too in a lot of ways. The grind never ends with AAs.