Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

Arrow Obvious List Loophole (easy fix - no CSR required - Devs plz read)

/list has a distance (or it did?) In either case, it's not working. There are 7 people on the list right now at Manastone camp. Numbers 2, 3, 4, are all off at other camps for loot/exp.

This seems to go against the intention of the Devs. The purpose of creating a distance limit was to stop people from clogging the list who aren't "committing" to the camp.

It's the same reason you can't /list at manastone camp from Upper Guk or Permafrost. Everyone would do it clogging the list.

----------------------

This will also help solve the problem of non-participation. If I can't be off doing other crap, well, I may as well help while I am at the manastone camp instead of just clicking a button every 10 minutes.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:51 AM
Orc

/list distance was removed in beta I believe.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:59 AM
Planar Protector

Is this a teal only thing? I just tested on green and you can only move about 15 seconds running distance from camp.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:21 AM
Aviak

on teal the range from the /list camps are fucking tiny, you can't even exp while you wait because the puller would immediately get kicked off the /list for being more than 15 feet from the camp
Old 12-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are 7 people on the list right now at Manastone camp. Numbers 2, 3, 4, are all off at other camps for loot/exp.
If you're on the jboots list there are a few camps you can do while waiting for your turn. The rathyl camp in the basement is in range of the list and you can farm weight reduction bags and hollowed bone bracers. Najena(npc) is just outside the range of the camp, but is easy to kill multiple times within your 900 second allowance of being away. I can't remember how many afk checks it takes to reset your range timer, but it does eventually reset. I was able to sell in ec tunnel for a bit while maintaining my #3 spot at the camp.
Closed Thread