Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2020, 07:51 PM
Kobold

Arkanjil setting me straight, not understanding aggro mechanics. Nice thanks for the lesson -- anyway: next doze please start your kite before you get aggro on trash mobs thank you
Old 04-23-2020, 07:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand that it must be hard for an American neanderthal such as yourself to understand Screapy's superior European intellect.

Due to your confusion you lash out in frustration as is typical for a lesser creature.
LOL you got out played by neanderthals while Screapy is the Albert Einstein of EQ???
Old 04-23-2020, 08:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screapy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arkanjil setting me straight, not understanding aggro mechanics. Nice thanks for the lesson -- anyway: next doze please start your kite before you get aggro on trash mobs thank you
Send wiggings fraps bud... then we can debate agro mechanics
Old 04-23-2020, 08:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearmind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Send wiggings fraps bud... then we can debate agro mechanics
I don't have Wigging's fraps. I only have this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAA5O9PlZV4

But maybe you can also school me and tell me at what point you took care of the trash mobs or handled the train out in any way. LF more lessons pst
Old 04-23-2020, 08:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearmind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL you got out played by neanderthals while Screapy is the Albert Einstein of EQ???
confirmed outplayed by darkmannx who apparently is so good that he needs an aego at zemm wasting mana on a 29 man doze. sick playz!
Old 04-23-2020, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screapy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But maybe you can also school me and tell me at what point you took care of the trash mobs or handled the train out in any way. LF more lessons pst
TY for starting train out before you had FTE. Sorry you aren't allowed to drop that train onto the other guild when you don't get FTE. Perhaps spend your week off learning how to play within the rules!
Old 04-23-2020, 08:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TY for starting train out before you had FTE. Sorry you aren't allowed to drop that train onto the other guild when you don't get FTE. Perhaps spend your week off learning how to play within the rules!
any fraps where we train out anything or are you just forum warrior #841 who tries to dish out randomnly?
Old 04-23-2020, 08:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

I FTEd Doz after wiggings began his train out. What is there to school and tell you? Don"t drop a train out when its not your FTE??? Good talks.
Old 04-23-2020, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
any fraps where we train out anything or are you just forum warrior #841 who tries to dish out randomnly?
I don't know who that is. Your officers have the fraps and so does the staff. Reach out to them if you can't accept that you broke the rulea.
Old 04-23-2020, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

Mobs look like they were at their reset position to me and a raid happened to be running through. RNG got pumped.
Closed Thread