Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2020, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed for you
dewd, you have to be good to have that many. Jelly biscuits sad and lonely.

all your talent are belong to us
Old 04-24-2020, 11:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is RNG? New guild or new name? Is the AEGIS alliance part of that?
Think it's short for random number generator?
Old 04-24-2020, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

Will be interesting to see the GM's ruling on Alevert intentional train on AG & Riot at trips on Riot's Zlexak attempt.
OR
Kkobe training Riot with rats and killing our trainers on our Zlandicar kill
Old 04-24-2020, 01:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Juuuuust curious, but why is doze different from trash kites in plane of fear, that you know full well can not be randomly dropped just because you lose an FTE. You and me both have spent time running in circles waiting for another guild to take over a kite. Yet you defend wigging beginning a kite and dropping it the moment his milk turns sour?

I couldn't care less about who gets what mob and when. But apply standards evenly.
I only do that because I dont have a WC cap on my bard
Old 04-24-2020, 01:21 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Not _Mikeo
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2020, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will be interesting to see the GM's ruling on Alevert intentional train on AG & Riot at trips on Riot's Zlexak attempt.
OR
Elflawyers soon to be rolling in plats, PetitionQuest.. hey, think if EQ was a new game.. would the PetitionQuest have a workaround where they charge a MTX fee for it.. because who has time to wait
Old 04-24-2020, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OR
I was dragging corpses bro and there was a see invis named rat pestering the shit out of me ... I didnt train your zlandi at all and you killed zlandi clean...not even close to wiping.

Its not like we have 60 rogues who are available to do drags. Next time I will work on my zlandi faction if i can find the time/people. Maybe your 10 monks training out can do a better job because i was putting 0 agro into any of those rats and flopping after casts while you guys just stood there and watched me and never attempted to train them out.

Funny how the tables turn and all you guys wanna do is petition after calling us out for it lolz.
Old 04-24-2020, 02:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearmind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was dragging corpses bro and there was a see invis named rat pestering the shit out of me ... I didnt train your zlandi at all and you killed zlandi clean...not even close to wiping.

Its not like we have 60 rogues who are available to do drags. Next time I will work on my zlandi faction if i can find the time/people. Maybe your 10 monks training out can do a better job because i was putting 0 agro into any of those rats and flopping after casts while you guys just stood there and watched me and never attempted to train them out.

Funny how the tables turn and all you guys wanna do is petition after calling us out for it lolz.
Sounds like what happened to Wigging. He flopped the mobs while they're still on their spawn points. Your pet trainers let you guys get trained as your melee just barreled through like a bunch of lemmings. At least our monks have the capacity to pickup the train you dropped on us and keep it off the raid.
Old 04-24-2020, 02:16 PM
Sarnak

It's cool let them cry wolf. Double punishment
Old 04-24-2020, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like what happened to Wigging. He flopped the mobs while they're still on their spawn points. Your pet trainers let you guys get trained as your melee just barreled through like a bunch of lemmings. At least our monks have the capacity to pickup the train you dropped on us and keep it off the raid.
Not even remotely close.... Sorry you dont get Vulak this week?
Closed Thread