Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2021, 07:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens has killed a few uncontested vulaks, just because they don't want to be trained by your guild, doesn't mean they can't kill the same mobs as you.
Killing uncontested Vulaks is a single-player game. It doesn't equate to being competitive on this server.

From what I can tell there is only one guild that kills contested Vulaks on this server. The other guilds hope for a wipe so they can play their single-player game.
Old 06-13-2021, 08:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
words
boring. very boring.
Old 06-13-2021, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens has killed a few uncontested vulaks, just because they don't want to be trained by your guild, doesn't mean they can't kill the same mobs as you.
Anybody remember that time that kittens trained vanquish at Lady M and vanquish got punished for picking it up?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-13-2021, 08:31 PM
Kobold

Lady M is shit loot.. I guess the boots are ok for rogue.
Old 06-13-2021, 08:36 PM
Orc

Yall never stop and look at yourself? Realize this is what you're doing with you life? Some of y'all like detoxx have been doing this same shit and saying these same things for literal fucking years. Every single cycle, every single spawn for fucking years of your life. How do you devote this much time? Like, not only are the dozens of hours a week in the game not enough, but you have thousands of forum posts too. Yall either aren't married or your wife totally has a side peice for some attention. I think saying cuck so much is some serious projection.
Old 06-13-2021, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know who you are but I assume your some Kittens person. If thats the case, how did those AoW rings treat your members?
Guild tags are in the magelo links, try clicking...oh right, no need for that.

RL wedding rings > AoW rings
Old 06-13-2021, 08:41 PM
Kobold

Well don't kink shame the guy. Being cucked is something Detoxx may enjoy!
Old 06-13-2021, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by twill86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yall never stop and look at yourself? Realize this is what you're doing with you life? Some of y'all like detoxx have been doing this same shit and saying these same things for literal fucking years. Every single cycle, every single spawn for fucking years of your life.
"You're in our world now," couldn't have been a more accurate phrase for marketing.
Old 06-13-2021, 08:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you think Kittens cares? They are literally the most spineless guild that has 0 pride or respect for their members that literally saved Riot and continues to carry them. To just let Riot bitch slap them around is Riots best achievement as a guild and, quite frankly, impressive. At least AG had a spine and stood up for their members to make sure everything was equal and fair.

I say this to my guildies all the time: I am embarrassed for Kittens at how much of a cuck guild they are. It's quite the sight to see.
I think I'll pass on taking behavior advice from detoxx. Lol
Old 06-13-2021, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Kittens has been around for like 5 years and killed less than AG ever did. Wtf are you talking about?
I was in AG then, with Ruffel as GL. Dragons weren't rooted. Monks and necros pulled targets to right and left cubby with picture room trained out. Then everyone circle pushed Vulak, only issue was avoiding corners. KWSM could have enjoyed the same success at that time. Wtf are you talking about?
Closed Thread