Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 02-19-2022, 06:23 PM
Banned

How r ur feet doing bard?
Old 02-19-2022, 09:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just returned from a 5-day cruise to Mexico, meanwhile Chortles hit level 40 in Guk and OP got kicked out of his guild for being a toxic man baby who cant raid for shit.
Nah. I've never raided on P99, and never been in a raiding guild (was in Kittens long before they started raiding, back when it was a leveling guild).
Old 02-19-2022, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Saturday night. Nothing but losers online and somehow I can't find a group for any of my chars.
Old 02-20-2022, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah. I've never raided on P99, and never been in a raiding guild (was in Kittens long before they started raiding, back when it was a leveling guild).
I guess I'm confused as to your post then...?... You have no experience raiding but are crying about how neckbeards are ruining the server...?... Are you mad about HHK goblins or something? Explain your troubles to me young elf
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-20-2022, 03:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I'm confused as to your post then...?... You have no experience raiding but are crying about how neckbeards are ruining the server...?... Are you mad about HHK goblins or something? Explain your troubles to me young elf
Ive been menaing to ask, but it hasnt been the right forums. Who the hell puts a WoW character in their signature?

@OP "poopsocking" is a phrase for many people; however I'm pretty sure with some of the mental illness in the top raid guilds it's also literal.
Old 02-20-2022, 09:22 PM
Kobold

I don't believe OP when he says he has never been in a raiding guild. Why else would he write this line:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the top raiding guilds seem to hate their own members as much as they hate the rival guilds.s.
Unless he experienced this purported intra-guild hate himself?

My money is on Xosire. Who else would be this mad at both Vanquish and Riot? Plus Xosire was a dwarf and OP's listed location is Kaladim. I rest my case.
Old 02-20-2022, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Somehow there are adults that are able to play P99 for 12-14+hrs every single day. Because they have no jobs, families, or hobbies outside of P99, they spend all of their waking efforts lusting after pixels, cheating for an edge, and shitting on other players they see as speed bumps in the way of gearing their 9th throwaway alt.

How do you do it? Grandparents? Sugardaddies? Feigned disability? Squating in abandoned buildings near wifi?

It's confusing.
I’ve never agreed with a post more. Especially the part about how weird it is that most of this is all over trying to get pixels for their 9th character. Like at a certain point how can they still care this much
Old 02-20-2022, 10:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve never agreed with a post more. Especially the part about how weird it is that most of this is all over trying to get pixels for their 9th character. Like at a certain point how can they still care this much
Lot to do with the time sunk fallacy and the fear of missing out... I'd imagine.
Old 02-20-2022, 10:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I've never even raided on P99. I thought I wanted to try, but I'm learning this server is for people who actually have no life, not to mention the top raiding guilds seem to hate their own members as much as they hate the rival guilds. There should be a disclaimer for people seeking nostalgia raiding that their is no room for them here.

I'd give live TLP a shot, but that's just a clusterfuck of farming Chrono and releasing new expansions every 7 minutes.
Maybe come check out the Firiona Vie recreation under preferred servers. It's not very populated yet but the people that play are helpful and friendly. We're currently rolling out Kunark content and validated quests.

You can definately get nostalgia raiding in. All of the classic content has been on farm for around 8 months.
Turboshok - Firiona Vie Project - retired
Turbosilk/Dangeres/Turboshock - Green - Retired
Dangeres/Turbosilk - Blue - Retired
Turbosilk - Tunare/Firiona Vie - 60 Wizard - retired
Dangeres - Tunare/Firiona Vie - 60 Shaman - retired
Old 02-20-2022, 10:36 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe come check out the Firiona Vie recreation under preferred servers. It's not very populated yet but the people that play are helpful and friendly. We're currently rolling out Kunark content and validated quests.

You can definately get nostalgia raiding in. All of the classic content has been on farm for around 8 months.
Can't find if they allow boxing or not on their site.