Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2022, 12:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keith Raniere's branded sex slaves are still dancing for him outside his jail cell.

Trust me, these Trumptards are in it for life.
I guess I just don't get it. The only people I'll bend over backwards for to defend are people I personally know and love.

There's plenty of people I admire, or they make me laugh, or they're talented... whatever. But where's the benefit in compromising every previous moral position I've ever had, repeatedly, just for someone who isn't even aware I exist?

Maybe it's like a form of faith. You can't wrap your head around it until you experience it.

Watching diehard Trump supporters, I can honestly say I hope I never experience that form of faith. Seems stressful. Seems like a lot of work to constantly slide around and bend and betray and backpedal
Old 08-13-2022, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a wild week indeed!

Nothing is funnier than watching conservatives totally abandon their morals and principles when they are in trouble.

And this week gave us THREE GREAT examples:

1. In 2016 talking about Hillary Clinton Sarah Huckabee Sanders said if you are attacking the FBI because you are under investigation you are losing. But know that former president Trump is facing a Federal investigation. Sarah is attacking the FBI.

2. Marjorie Taylor Green has called attempts to defund law enforcement radical left wing terrorism. And now she wants to defund the FBI.

3. Trump plead the 5th in response to every question asked of him by New York AG. In the past Trump has had some pretty choice words to say about pleading the 5th

Trump: "Like you see with the mob. You know the mob takes the fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the fifth amendment?"

So by Trump's own terminology he is guilt.

Funny how the MAGA movement is in worse and worse chaos and disarray every month as more treason and scandal preformed by their leader and cult is released?

Elizondo if more gets released your going to be on the same S.alert as Jib.
It's just more Russia Hoax bedtime stories for idiot groomers like yourself

Hope that helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is unclear to me if you actually think this is convincing anyone at all or you're just trying to convince yourself that this is what anyone believes. Sorry your boy betrayed you and betrayed us all, but you've got to come up with a more productive way of dealing with it.

I've seen almost-divorced guys at too many bars dealing with cheating wives saying "Yeah, but she still loves me" and then you go out back for a smoke and they're just bawling in their Honda Civic
It's just more made up nonsense

It's so embarrassing I just laugh at it
Old 08-13-2022, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's just more Russia Hoax bedtime stories for idiot groomers like yourself

Hope that helps

It's just more made up nonsense

It's so embarrassing I just laugh at it
Maximum cope. I'd be laughing if it wasn't so sad.

Over six years of obvious lies and you ate it up like horse dewormer. We're clearly the idiots.

Also this the longest I've seen it take for Fox News to get the talking points out to the cult. Memo hasn't come yet Elizondo?
Last edited by Lune; 08-13-2022 at 12:34 AM..
Old 08-13-2022, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maximum cope. I'd be laughing if it wasn't so sad.

Over six years of obvious lies and you ate it up like horse dewormer. We're clearly the idiots.

Also this the longest I've seen it take for Fox News to get the talking points out to the cult. Memo hasn't come yet Elizondo?
OMG you still believe the Russia Hoax was real

ROFL

What a moron

They just wanted to raid Mara Lago so they could sniff Melania's panties

Hope that helps
Old 08-13-2022, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Melania is a 6 at best dude
Old 08-13-2022, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Nobody said anything about Russia.

He's trying to spin and whatabout because he's desperate and hasn't received his marching orders from the cult leader yet.

God it's so sad. No logic, no defense, no cognition or free thinking. Just loyalty.
Old 08-13-2022, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Melania is a 6 at best dude
6 is pretty good at 50.
Old 08-13-2022, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Fair enough but she’s not my type. Weird Facelift Botox fetal alcohol syndrome lookin ass
Old 08-13-2022, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2022, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OMG you still believe the Russia Hoax was real

ROFL

What a moron

They just wanted to raid Mara Lago so they could sniff Melania's panties

Hope that helps
I don't think they'd risk the identities of a bunch of federal agents and the wrath of a very vengeful former president just for some panty sniffing, that's just completely absurd

A raid on a former President is not something those goobers are gonna do lightly because they know it's gonna kick up a major shitstorm no matter what happens
Closed Thread