Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-13-2022, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come on Jack

You know it doesn't work like that. I've even given you 50/50 odds
The house should not explain itself
Old 08-13-2022, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The house should not explain itself
50/50 odds Jack

No takers
Old 08-13-2022, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come on Jack

You know it doesn't work like that. I've even given you 50/50 odds
Cmon Jack

You know you’re unemployed
Old 08-13-2022, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cmon Jack

You know you’re unemployed
Mad Grandpa just yellin at the clouds
Old 08-13-2022, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
50/50 odds Jack

No takers
I guess we all learned that Donnie never did drain that swamp, sorry he and the DOJ are so wildly corrupt that nobody will take you up on your wager

I doubt it will happen, but I’d welcome him actually facing consequences for his crimes

Him and all the other rich sleaze bags our system protects
Old 08-13-2022, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

He could kill someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it, just like he said. Dumb wager and not a reflection of whether he actually did something. He already said dumb dumbs like elizondo would gladly suck his dick if he asked

Look up proskynesis Incelizondo. That’s you bud, SAD BIGLY

(To be clear, I await more information. I don’t know whether he did anything or not without further information, I just doubt the FBI would make him a martyr and arguably make him more politically popular without having a good reason)

/shrug
Old 08-13-2022, 11:12 PM
Banned

It's also a bad wager because I personally need Elizondo to post.
Old 08-13-2022, 11:28 PM
Banned

"Nobody is above the law", except:

- millions of illegal aliens, although they do actually get deported if they intentionally kill someone AND also don't live in a sanctuary city

- Epstein's client list

- Hunter Biden smoking crack on camera and banging underage girls while doing questionable business deals with Ukraine and China using Dad's influence as leverage

- Eric Fartwell who was literally banging a Chinese spy while attempting to impeach the sitting president and nothing happened, not even a reprimand for not better vetting who he cheats on his wife with

Any I'm missing?
Old 08-13-2022, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2016 called, and it wants its worn out catchprases back RINO

Didn't we go over who wastes more of their life? Me posting here or you playing your elf sim AND posting here?

Let's see, in regards to breaks, besides today my last post was: 06-28-2022, 11:59 PM

How about yours? I do take breaks, but come back when I get bored of fucking your mom
Aw “your mom” jokes and calling people RINO for not being blindly loyal to Trump.

I used to hang out with the guy and his family dude. He used to laugh about people like yourself. And always your low IQ keeps you from seeing the point about my earlier comments so let me spell it out for you: I’m not making fun of you for wasting your life on P99…I’m making fun of you for posting a whiney rant telling everyone you were leaving (as though anyone cared?) and that you had more to do in your life anyway than sit around here and then continuing to sit around here. Nothing wrong with hanging out here if you’re not posting a whiney rant about how you have better things to do lol
Last edited by cd288; 08-13-2022 at 11:51 PM..
Old 08-13-2022, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Nobody is above the law", except:

- millions of illegal aliens, although they do actually get deported if they intentionally kill someone AND also don't live in a sanctuary city

- Epstein's client list

- Hunter Biden smoking crack on camera and banging underage girls while doing questionable business deals with Ukraine and China using Dad's influence as leverage

- Eric Fartwell who was literally banging a Chinese spy while attempting to impeach the sitting president and nothing happened, not even a reprimand for not better vetting who he cheats on his wife with

Any I'm missing?
Yes, rich people