Planar Protector

Haha plenary executive 💪
Old 08-13-2022, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Vegas has DeSantis winning the Republican primary in ‘24
Old 08-13-2022, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
…when did I reference the DOE or nuclear info?
Old 08-13-2022, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol walls closin in!

You got that dastardly Maga King for sure this time
I’ve started using elizondo as a gauge for how panicked the extreme right is. Usually if he’s not ranting here as much it means the extreme right feels things are going well. When he starts posting and commenting and ranting a lot more you know they are not feeling as comfortable.

It’s relatively amusing lol
Old 08-13-2022, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve started using elizondo as a gauge for how panicked the extreme right is. Usually if he’s not ranting here as much it means the extreme right feels things are going well. When he starts posting and commenting and ranting a lot more you know they are not feeling as comfortable.

lol walls closin in any day now

Said cdiot 6 years ago
Old 08-13-2022, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Incelizondo sacks groceries at Walmart

He has more chromosomes than US dollars
Old 08-14-2022, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
…when did I reference the DOE or nuclear info?
I see no reason to discriminate between any of the bullshit you people are saying, fortunate son.
Old 08-14-2022, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see no reason to discriminate between any of the bullshit you people are saying, fortunate son.
But hold on why are we even talking about classified vs declassified? I thought the evidence was planted by the FBI wasn’t it? So how did we suddenly start discussing whether trump declassified it? He can’t declassify planted evidence
Old 08-14-2022, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
But hold on why are we even talking about classified vs declassified? I thought the evidence was planted by the FBI wasn’t it? So how did we suddenly start discussing whether trump declassified it? He can’t declassify planted evidence
I never said it was planted so you're a gigantic spaz for asking me, fortunate son.
Old 08-14-2022, 01:38 AM
Planar Protector

The Espionage Act doesn't really care if a document has been deemed classified. It makes it a crime to retain, without authorization, documents related to the national defense that could be used to harm the United States or aid a foreign adversary.

Prosecutors could argue that a document meets that act’s standard regardless of whether Trump had pronounced it unclassified shortly before leaving office.

We probably won't see Trump do jail time but you probably won't see him president either. The head of the RNC is done with his garbage too.

The fanatics in the MAGA movement are now officially on waiting to see who they latched their crazy in tow to. But they will always have the burden backing the scandalous shame that comes with the MAGA movement.

Probably the reason Karenzondo is making a full on display that he is ready to create another account to back the next GoPtard insane movement. He doesn't want to be known as the fakenews poster and the part of a failed movement when he finally joins team Dirty Santchez.
Closed Thread