Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Aviak

Default good times!

With all the stuff with raiding issues.. raging.... etc etc.. i thought about this...

logged in today went to get a port to NK.. had no plat on me as i was a doughnut and left my money in bank.. two of us waiting for a port the other player paid for me just as the druid said no charge.. gave the donation back

my monk again whilst banking died near bank.. repopped to a tell saying allow me to drag.. few seconds later got a rez from a very nice cleric..

was doing some lvling someone asked me if i could help with a transfer.. said ok.. took some bags.. waited for them.. they checked my vvv noobish gear and said take this will help you out was some new armor. awsome.

next time i got a port the guy i was with had no pp.. i paid for us both..

new player asked me for some help.. i helped as i could..

Just remember to every bad thing or problem etc.. there is probably alot of good things happening on this server. sometimes the bad times seem to outweigh the good.. but for what i can see server seems to be as good as when i started.

maybe im not seeing the "big picture" but i like this server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

99.9% of the people are cool that way. That's not the problem here.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Retired Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarilzir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but i like this server
Me too!
Old 01-08-2014, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me too!
Really... another one, someone needs to start spading and neutering these things.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Retired Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really... another one, someone needs to start spading and neutering these things.
660 posts and I have first contact with Autotune. I must have been doing something right.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Large Rat

i am still low so have no real clue of the raiding issues on here however im happy on the server. my iksar monk is still in his low levels first character here. get buffed by passers by quite frequently even got a weapon from a kind player

lenenu singingsongs 70 bard The Tribunal Server (retired)
Malik Superlizard 50 Monk The Tribunal Server (retired)
Old 01-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
660 posts and I have first contact with Autotune. I must have been doing something right.
Nov 2013 and you've already had contact with me prior to becoming a guide. I know who you are, my network of information gathering is impeccable.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Retired Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nov 2013 and you've already had contact with me prior to becoming a guide. I know who you are, my network of information gathering is impeccable.
Oh, maybe in my other life? Were we friends?
Old 01-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh, maybe in my other life? Were we friends?
Careful with that, people will use it to say you're in my pocket. Not that it's a bad place to be [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2014, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarilzir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With all the stuff with raiding issues.. raging.... etc etc.. i thought about this...

logged in today went to get a port to NK.. had no plat on me as i was a doughnut and left my money in bank.. two of us waiting for a port the other player paid for me just as the druid said no charge.. gave the donation back

my monk again whilst banking died near bank.. repopped to a tell saying allow me to drag.. few seconds later got a rez from a very nice cleric..

was doing some lvling someone asked me if i could help with a transfer.. said ok.. took some bags.. waited for them.. they checked my vvv noobish gear and said take this will help you out was some new armor. awsome.

next time i got a port the guy i was with had no pp.. i paid for us both..

new player asked me for some help.. i helped as i could..

Just remember to every bad thing or problem etc.. there is probably alot of good things happening on this server. sometimes the bad times seem to outweigh the good.. but for what i can see server seems to be as good as when i started.

maybe im not seeing the "big picture" but i like this server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This kind of stuff IS the big picture, imo. The raid scene is just a part of a part of the whole of p99.
Closed Thread