Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2018, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristlebaner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mage pet can solo Cynd?
If you value your character you really should not AFK kill Cynd (or any other mob). The server rules very clearly prohibit it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project 1999 Play Nice Policy - Server Rules and Expectations
It is against the rules to "afk camp" any npc or groups of NPC's by placing a pet nearby and letting it kill while you are away from your computer. Any other form of "afk camping/xping" is also against the rules, and you may be subject to disciplinary action (character de-leveling by deathloop is a popular punishment).
If you AFK camp you risk your entire character (or at least all of their levels) by trying to cheat a level or two.

Now if you want to kill her, set a timer and go AFK, then come back and kill her you have nothing to worry about ... and you don't have to (just) rely on your pet that way.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-05-2018 at 07:45 PM..
Old 01-11-2018, 03:25 AM
Sarnak

Make a bunch of WR bags and farm Sol A for ore and FS weapons.

HOWEVER please leave the decent xp spots alone for level appropriate toons. This is one of my favorite dungeons. While my main (currently 56 mage) only comes here for plat I do have 5 other active toons that xp in this zone. It's right up there with Howling Stones in terms of fun for level appropriate toons so please don't wreck the experience for others.
Closed Thread