Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 12:16 PM
Aviak

Default <The Saga of Lucimia> all classes/levels welcome

Hey everyone.

We're a small group of players formed around an indepedenent, old-school MMORPG in development by the same name; you might have heard about us over at mmorpg.com or on Theory Forge, WASD Radio, and a few other places.

Recently, some of our developers and existing community members decided to come over to Project 1999 and play around in our spare time since we've still got a couple of years until our game launches, and there's nothing else on the market that we want to play. And, since we're building an old-school MMORPG, what better place to hang out than in one of the places from where we draw inspiration?

We currently have a morning static group that meets Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays from 7 - 11 EST, and another evening crew who meets up Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights around 8 - 9 EST.

In between, we've got a few others who play randomly, and after some internal discussions, we decided we would open the doors to recruit and build some more static groups to fill in the gaps. Right now, we're fielding around 12-15 players on a weekly basis, and growing slowly.

This isn't a raid guild, and we have zero desires or plans to raid here on Project 1999. Instead, we're all about socialization, community, crafting, questing, dungeon runs, and general revelry.

While some of us have some mid-30s characters, we're all basically starting from scratch to re-explore the game from the ground floor up. We've got a few EQ virgins in our midsts, and we're showing them what the original EverQuest was all about back in the day; as such, the bulk of our groups right now are in the 10-15 range, with a new couple who just started in GFay who are under level 5 and working their way up.

That being said, we're open to anyone and everyone who wants to join along for the ride, and we welcome new players or old. If you enjoy socialization and community gaming, this is probably a place where you could be comfortable calling home.

You can look us up online at any time.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:44 PM
Aviak

Morning crew is busy in Befallen, while the night crew has taken up residence in Najena. Beyond that, we've got some others out in Gfay getting their start. Look us up!
Old 11-04-2015, 07:33 PM
Aviak

Looking for more, as always [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We've had a few new players join the ranks (new to the server, also!) and have a steadily growing band in the under level 20 bracket, with several static groups going now and room for more!

Look us up in-game if you play EST mornings or evenings (have groups in both brackets)
Old 11-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello Renfail! Joined p99 a few months ago. Started with 13 bard, and now on my 18 Pally and a lv 9 Ranger alt.

Casual player, usually late nights. Looking for people to group xp, adventure, communicate with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ingame name is Malidarr (18 Pally)
Old 11-08-2015, 12:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hello, I am a brand new player, may I join? Your guild sounds like my kind of people. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] My name is Lauralai, on the Blue server. I am (very lost) a Dark Elf Enchantress.
Old 11-09-2015, 11:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malidar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello Renfail! Joined p99 a few months ago. Started with 13 bard, and now on my 18 Pally and a lv 9 Ranger alt.

Casual player, usually late nights. Looking for people to group xp, adventure, communicate with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ingame name is Malidarr (18 Pally)
Look us up in-game for an invite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We have Mon/Wed/Fri morning static groups, and Wed/Thurs/Fri night groups, and people randomly throughout the day in EST and UK time.

Most have officer rights to invite, so just find someone next time you are on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-09-2015, 11:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, I am a brand new player, may I join? Your guild sounds like my kind of people. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] My name is Lauralai, on the Blue server. I am (very lost) a Dark Elf Enchantress.
Yep, we've got a couple of dark elves in the lowbie area as well!

Look us up. Primarily folks are on Mon/Wed/Fri mornings, Wed/Thurs/Fri evenings on EST, but also randomly throughout the day and evening [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default How To

Hey Lorelei: Ren just assumes everyone know the game backwards and forwards. Naturally such assumptions are usually wrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Easiest way to find people is to use your chat and type : /who all saga That will give you every person in the guild who is online at that time ( you might have to try it every hour or so just in case people log on at a later time ). Good luck and, hopefully, welcome aboard.
Old 11-09-2015, 06:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I definitely don't know everything! I am new the game and it took me an hour just to find my way outside and start killing spiders. *blush* (I hope the mods approve my introduction thread soon so I don't have to type that all out again and just link it .)
Old 11-09-2015, 08:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I definitely don't know everything! I am new the game and it took me an hour just to find my way outside and start killing spiders. *blush* (I hope the mods approve my introduction thread soon so I don't have to type that all out again and just link it .)
We'll be around; just do a /who all saga and you'll get a list of us. We've got toons all over who can get you an invite, and then we can get you sorted out with a group and some training wheels [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread