Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2020, 01:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleseren
OK, lol, I just ran across this from an actual thread I started elsewhere referring to it. I guess Solemn wants to peg "an alt" account for posing this thread? Nope, not me. I do not have the screenshots anymore, but they are on Venerate's discord for anyone part of that guild; ask them for them. Actually, maybe some are in my email since Archonus of Odus pretended he wanted them, but instead laughably claimed Solmn "needed" the bracer because he was wearing it... Uhhh, that's not what he was saying. He said he was selling it. I think a person's level of intelligence is reflected by what they think is a good argument to others. No Archonus, nobody believes Solmn needed the bracer. Oh and it is just weird for you to tell me you were "inspecting him earlier and saw him wearing it". It's one thing to lie, it is another to lie about something so absurd.

Lol, #1, Solmn was told it was a NBG group if he was going to join. #2 He accepted the invite #3 A bracer dropped #4 He claims GBN and loots it right away while the need person was being told he could have it (The 50 clr that went out of his way to heal since we couln't find anyone else) #4 If it was "GBN", then why did you loot it before I, the group lead, didn't even roll.

Lol, dude you're a clown; and so is at least one of your "officers". After you were kicked for being an asshat (Ninja looting pixels is only accidentally related), you ended up sending me a tirade of butthurt.

In fact, you sent me another screed OUT OF NOWHERE in tells over a week later when I get tells informing me "You're the worst mage on the server" etc etc etc a couple days ago. Uhhh ok. What is weird is that this all is just a reflection of your integrity in real life. Someone has to be really low on the totem pole to ninja on a video game, lie, then obsess about it for weeks. I know you sent me the tell asking if I was mad, are you?

Like the Patchet saga, I'm not mad at all. People that have little to no self esteem don't realize how I couldn't be because THEY would be mad. You can see it in my other thread and how so many responded the way they did. People like you are the one's who get mad. You are so insignificant in RL that you act the way you do in game.

Helping people and more importantly helping people enjoy the game is much more rewarding than stealing shit. Bro, you're petty. Do some introspection.

Now to see if I have the screenshots still in my sent folder. The one from a couple days ago expressing his salty salty tears will have to be posted by someone from Venerate.

Pic 1: Solmn bitching about the only healer we could find. Worse yet he does it open chat to the clr who came as a favor. What a douche. Clr says he simply wants the bracer. Zubas is a good dude, too bad more of the same aren't around. (The screenshot was taken after Solmn was kicked so know that both chat windows aren't reflecting the same times) Half the group didn't have a chance to roll before he loots, even if it was GBN which it wasn't. FFS, I didn't need anything in that entire zone and was still having it NBG and still do to this day anywhere I go.

Pic 2: Clearly a need b4 greed group that Solmn tried to hijack. Gee whiz Archonus, why is Solmn trying to sell it if he "needed" it? I should have saved the screenshots of Dark Men's officer BS excuses.

Pic:3 Backtracking a bit from Sitand who transferred me leader under the wish, which was of the group, to keep it NBG.

Pic 4: The comic reaction of a person actually suffering repercussions. Bahaha, "rolling on items I need" to sell...

Apparently, I am a "literal" retard. Who knows, maybe that's the one thing he got right!

Anyhow, this has been enough of a dose of drama for the day. Enjoy!

Well Mr. Smellybuttface, I appreciate yours being one of the more objective takes, however...

Let me clarify a few matters of contention:

#1 Zubas didn't assume he would get the bracer or feel entitled. He had spoken about it prior and nobody needed it.

#2 You are correct, NBG was discussed before. Solmn responded snarkily by saying "I think you mean GBN". We said no. He said nothing more and kept playing. It seemed a resolved issue and he CHOSE to stay in group. This was when he first joined and the text had long been overwritten in the chat window or I had already spent enough time taking screenshots while I should have been playing. In any event, it is clear as you noticed, that he was well aware of NBG.

#3 Turns out he fucked over a bunch of other guildies earlier that day. He is supposed to be on a no group or res with Venerate. In fact, the day before, he fucked me over in EC. He promised to sell me something and I said I was a bit short on cash. HE started to send tells to everyone in my guild asking them to loan me the cash. Fucking lunatic. You see him in pic #4 admitting it. After a guildie who he didnt even know said he would, AFTER the guy wasted his time making a bank run to get me the cash, Solmn turns around and sells it to someone else because they offered 50 more plat...

#4 NBG isn't "inherently" unfair. As you said, it was agreed upon prior. Is it as advantageous for everyone to participate? No. As I said, I didn't need anything and play NBG. Why NBG normally with me? Because I usually either group with guildies or in group "friends". So, there have been many instances earlier in playing where I benefited more than others in the group with NBG. In a total pickup group of absolute randoms then many times its voted GBN. Whenever I lead a group and enough turnover happens, I call another VOTE. In a tie, the old rule remains. If people want GBN, then we go to that. There is nothing unfair about it. NBG can be more advantageous too. It all depends. Can you argue that in the long run that people can just greed roll everything and sell to get what they need? Sure, but that wasn't the case with THAT group as you noticed.

#5 There is a pic of some rolls. However, as you can see, if things were the way Solmn wanted it before he looted, there would have been 6 rolls, not 3. The only reason there were two others at the time from Solmn is because 1 was Zubas thinking that Solmn needed it so rolled against him. The other, just succumbed to Solmn's demands to roll after knowing he didn't need it, but if I remember right corrected himself after Solmn was kicked.

#6 Solemn is an astronomical fuckhead. Without even mentioning him, I have ran into NUMEROUS occasions of people bitching about him. Then when that happens and anyone sees the guy's name, MORE people jump in. Lol, try an OOC in EC to see if anyone has heard of the guy. The tales will go well beyond his obsession for ninja looting and GBN. He's just an old fashioned unwiped asshole through and through.

So to clarify to all you dopes that think this thread was made by me, I am not Muehler. Lol, I think I just got it. Mule. Clever. Anyhow, not me champs. If I have anything to sell it is with Kael and I auction it ridiculously cheap until it sells right away because I hate selling in EC.

So no, I don't have a mule or a Muehler... Solemn just is a complete fuck head that likes to abuse large colons any chance he gets. He is universally hated and it is amazing, even with such a shit reputation as Odus has, that they keep him around. I can respect a good troll, but this guy is embarrassing.

Well as people can see from my previous screenshots of your incessant butthurt, you didn't appear to "gunna leave anyway".

We were at royals, what bracer drops there that Digital (The enchanter who you conveniently don't have a screenshot complaining about this bracer) needed? I don't see Digital rolling in your own selective screen shot. Oh and btw, your own screenshot shows 2 other group members telling you that you're a dipshit. Man oh man you reach levels of stupidity that I have never thought possible even in a 22 year old bootlegged video game.

You are such a moron or compulsive liar, probably both, that I didn't "replace" a 40's cleric with a 50's guildie. As my screenshots show, Sitand was our 40's cleric WHO WAS THE GROUP LEADER left when Zubas arrived. There were no healers available so Zubas was doing us a favor because he obviously didn't need the exp. He figured the bracer would be SOME reason to be there for other than selflessly healing for us.
Fucking dope. You are 100% selfish so you wouldn't understand.

What is amazing is not that you're a complete moron, but what is amazing is that you are such a profound idiot that you think other people will believe your nonsense. I am shocked you know how to operate a mouse and keyboard.

Ummm, the only misunderstanding is the one you're perpetuating. Your shit grammar leaves it up in the air about "information you were provided". Whose information? Who gave it to you and what did it say? Some people could think that Solemn gave you info that somehow justified his BS. he of course obviously has none since his own screenshot shows him to be the fucktard he is. Definitely says loads for your guild.

More importantly, THIS ISN'T MY THREAD. THIS WAS APPARENTLY STARTED BY YET ANOTHER PERSON YOUR GUILD HAS FUCKED OVER. Why do you guys even pretend like you care? Do I have a manastone? Noooooooope. Has ANYONE ever seen me camp a manastone? Noooooooooope. Would I even want to waste my time camping fucking insane amounts of hours for something that is worthless post Kunark for non porters? Nooooooooooope. Do I go by Muehler or have a Mule (I am assuming that's what his name means)? Noooooope.

Get your shit straight before accusing me of starting this thread. In fact, why don't you fucking idiots post the screenshots that I EMAILED you? Don't worry, I just did...

Oh and yeah, I accept trial by combat by Solemn. Just in real life. That way he can stand behind his and his guild's bullshit. Set it up.

He didn't win the roll you asshat liar. It was an NBG group. Then again, you know this as I emailed you the screenshots. The same ones I just posted in this thread. If he "won the roll" there would have been 6 rolls. Where exactly is my roll? Your guild's bullshit is so easily debunked from your own exhibits.

I swear to be a member of your guild you must have to have the prerequisite of eating a bucket of lead paint chips.

Who petitioned, dipshit? I certainly didn't. I sent you the screenshots that you conveniently didn't post. Whoever the OP is with the manastone thing, who knows if he petitioned.

IN FACT, I told Archonus (an officer of your shit guild-Maybe you're him) that I wasn't going to petition because I wouldn't want to waste a GM's time over petty bullshit a guild should be able to handle. I then handed the matter off to him and Legendarymonk (Venerate) after he wanted me to email him the screenshots which I did. What was done after that I have no idea other than Venerate decided to put Solemn on a do not group or rez list. Being I am no longer in that guild, I don't give two fucks what they do with Solemn. Group and rez to your heart's content.

What I don't like is you saying I started this shit thread that has no screenshots or anything until ******I****** just posted them. If this was me, why the fuck wouldn't I have posted the screenshots YOU admit you got weeks ago? Holy shit you guys all have dogshit for brains. Do you guys actually think you're clever?

Lastly, shouldn't claiming GM's decided something which they didn't be an offense to get banned? Anyone have any input with that?

Well soyboy (Your obsession over soyboy makes you an NPC-Now what?), it is convenient you say his "story checks out" without giving any proof.

Your guildie making a deal, you know a contract to sell something, then harassing others to get the cash, only to sell it to someone else is yes, ripping them off. To get into lawyering, well because I know what I am talking about since I have the same conversations with judges, this would be a standard contract breach, ie ripping someone off.

I am having a hard time really believing you can be this stupid. You HAVE to be trolling people. Sadly, people are having their time wasted due to your guild's bullshit. Trolling is one thing. Going around harassing people you don't even know to get them to lend someone else they don't know is lunacy.

Glad to know that Solemn still loses sleep to still send me random tells informing me that I am "the worst" mage on the server

Huh? What proof? Evidence provided? Won the roll? Where is my roll? A super selective screenshot of 2 people, 1 not even Venerate bitching about the guy in HIS OWN SCREENSHOT is proof to you? Only 2 Venerate were in the group. Monopolize the loot? WTF kind of logic is this? I didn't need any of the loot from royals. WTF, can a mage use? How would NBG benefit me? Maybe, see the screenshots I provided forma. My God... Stay off a jury for all of our sakes.

You are an embarrassing millennial wanna be alt lighter. You're an NPC and don't even know it. Cuck? Soy boy? Even Paul Joseph Watson only made a couple of videos using those 2019 terms. Come on my dude, its the current year. I would guess you have a poster of Ben Shapiro over your bed too. You think you're so edgy, but I GUARANTEE I would put your armchair political regurgitation to shame.

You ridicule leftists, but you argue just like one. Imagine that...

You keep rambling on about not being suspended? Suspended by who? Holy shit dude, I think you have spent too much time watching alt light videos about progressives that you are manufacturing your facts from your feelings... "Facts don't care about your feelings"-Ben Shapiro, patron saint of Odus.

Someone actually mentioned you yesterday... Of course, it was nothing good. I think he actually was bitching about you training or something, it doesn't matter, I get it all confused there is so much bitching about you and I don't even start the conversation.

The thing that stood out is his point that for how much you play, if ANYONE liked you, how the fuck are you not 50? Are you just deleting your toons after nobody will group with you?

Amen. Well said my friend. It still amazes me they argue that this was a greed roll when they show only 3 rolls... Of course the screenshots they HAVE and failed to provide, I posted. It was NBG and he and they know it. I mean if you're going to be a griefer guild, aren't you supposed to brag up your trolling and exploits? Lol, fucking weirdos.

Should I be mad that I am not enough of a dork to know what bis is or that I surely wouldn't be bragging about it? Mr/Mrs reality (Sorry it is hard to tell), come to reality and see that pixels are not important enough to brag about.

OK, lol, I just ran across this from an actual thread I started elsewhere referring to it. I guess Solemn wants to peg "an alt" account for posing this thread? Nope, not me. I do not have the screenshots anymore, but they are on Venerate's discord for anyone part of that guild; ask them for them. Actually, maybe some are in my email since Archonus of Odus pretended he wanted them, but instead laughably claimed Solmn "needed" the bracer because he was wearing it... Uhhh, that's not what he was saying. He said he was selling it. I think a person's level of intelligence is reflected by what they think is a good argument to others. No Archonus, nobody believes Solmn needed the bracer. Oh and it is just weird for you to tell me you were "inspecting him earlier and saw him wearing it". It's one thing to lie, it is another to lie about something so absurd.

Lol, #1, Solmn was told it was a NBG group if he was going to join. #2 He accepted the invite #3 A bracer dropped #4 He claims GBN and loots it right away while the need person was being told he could have it (The 50 clr that went out of his way to heal since we couln't find anyone else) #4 If it was "GBN", then why did you loot it before I, the group lead, didn't even roll.

Lol, dude you're a clown; and so is at least one of your "officers". After you were kicked for being an asshat (Ninja looting pixels is only accidentally related), you ended up sending me a tirade of butthurt.

In fact, you sent me another screed OUT OF NOWHERE in tells over a week later when I get tells informing me "You're the worst mage on the server" etc etc etc a couple days ago. Uhhh ok. What is weird is that this all is just a reflection of your integrity in real life. Someone has to be really low on the totem pole to ninja on a video game, lie, then obsess about it for weeks. I know you sent me the tell asking if I was mad, are you?

Like the Patchet saga, I'm not mad at all. People that have little to no self esteem don't realize how I couldn't be because THEY would be mad. You can see it in my other thread and how so many responded the way they did. People like you are the one's who get mad. You are so insignificant in RL that you act the way you do in game.

Helping people and more importantly helping people enjoy the game is much more rewarding than stealing shit. Bro, you're petty. Do some introspection.

Now to see if I have the screenshots still in my sent folder. The one from a couple days ago expressing his salty salty tears will have to be posted by someone from Venerate.

Pic 1: Solmn bitching about the only healer we could find. Worse yet he does it open chat to the clr who came as a favor. What a douche. Clr says he simply wants the bracer. Zubas is a good dude, too bad more of the same aren't around. (The screenshot was taken after Solmn was kicked so know that both chat windows aren't reflecting the same times) Half the group didn't have a chance to roll before he loots, even if it was GBN which it wasn't. FFS, I didn't need anything in that entire zone and was still having it NBG and still do to this day anywhere I go.

Pic 2: Clearly a need b4 greed group that Solmn tried to hijack. Gee whiz Archonus, why is Solmn trying to sell it if he "needed" it? I should have saved the screenshots of Dark Men's officer BS excuses.

Pic:3 Backtracking a bit from Sitand who transferred me leader under the wish, which was of the group, to keep it NBG.

Pic 4: The comic reaction of a person actually suffering repercussions. Bahaha, "rolling on items I need" to sell...

Apparently, I am a "literal" retard. Who knows, maybe that's the one thing he got right!

Well Mr. Smellybuttface, I appreciate yours being one of the more objective takes, however...

#1 Zubas didn't assume he would get the bracer or feel entitled. He had spoken about it prior and nobody needed it.

#2 You are correct, NBG was discussed before. Solmn responded snarkily by saying "I think you mean GBN". We said no. He said nothing more and kept playing. It seemed a resolved issue and he CHOSE to stay in group. This was when he first joined and the text had long been overwritten in the chat window or I had already spent enough time taking screenshots while I should have been playing. In any event, it is clear as you noticed, that he was well aware of NBG.

#3 Turns out he fucked over a bunch of other guildies earlier that day. He is supposed to be on a no group or res with Venerate. In fact, the day before, he fucked me over in EC. He promised to sell me something and I said I was a bit short on cash. HE started to send tells to everyone in my guild asking them to loan me the cash. Fucking lunatic. You see him in pic #4 admitting it. After a guildie who he didnt even know said he would, AFTER the guy wasted his time making a bank run to get me the cash, Solmn turns around and sells it to someone else because they offered 50 more plat...

#4 NBG isn't "inherently" unfair. As you said, it was agreed upon prior. Is it as advantageous for everyone to participate? No. As I said, I didn't need anything and play NBG. Why NBG normally with me? Because I usually either group with guildies or in group "friends". So, there have been many instances earlier in playing where I benefited more than others in the group with NBG. In a total pickup group of absolute randoms then many times its voted GBN. Whenever I lead a group and enough turnover happens, I call another VOTE. In a tie, the old rule remains. If people want GBN, then we go to that. There is nothing unfair about it. NBG can be more advantageous too. It all depends. Can you argue that in the long run that people can just greed roll everything and sell to get what they need? Sure, but that wasn't the case with THAT group as you noticed.

#5 There is a pic of some rolls. However, as you can see, if things were the way Solmn wanted it before he looted, there would have been 6 rolls, not 3. The only reason there were two others at the time from Solmn is because 1 was Zubas thinking that Solmn needed it so rolled against him. The other, just succumbed to Solmn's demands to roll after knowing he didn't need it, but if I remember right corrected himself after Solmn was kicked.

#6 Solemn is an astronomical fuckhead. Without even mentioning him, I have ran into NUMEROUS occasions of people bitching about him. Then when that happens and anyone sees the guy's name, MORE people jump in. Lol, try an OOC in EC to see if anyone has heard of the guy. The tales will go well beyond his obsession for ninja looting and GBN. He's just an old fashioned unwiped asshole through and through.

So to clarify to all you dopes that think this thread was made by me, I am not Muehler. Lol, I think I just got it. Mule. Clever. Anyhow, not me champs. If I have anything to sell it is with Kael and I auction it ridiculously cheap until it sells right away because I hate selling in EC.

So no, I don't have a mule or a Muehler... Solemn just is a complete fuck head that likes to abuse large colons any chance he gets. He is universally hated and it is amazing, even with such a shit reputation as Odus has, that they keep him around. I can respect a good troll, but this guy is embarrassing.

Well as people can see from my previous screenshots of your incessant butthurt, you didn't appear to "gunna leave anyway".

We were at royals, what bracer drops there that Digital (The enchanter who you conveniently don't have a screenshot complaining about this bracer) needed? I don't see Digital rolling in your own selective screen shot. Oh and btw, your own screenshot shows 2 other group members telling you that you're a dipshit. Man oh man you reach levels of stupidity that I have never thought possible even in a 22 year old bootlegged video game.

You are such a moron or compulsive liar, probably both, that I didn't "replace" a 40's cleric with a 50's guildie. As my screenshots show, Sitand was our 40's cleric WHO WAS THE GROUP LEADER left when Zubas arrived. There were no healers available so Zubas was doing us a favor because he obviously didn't need the exp. He figured the bracer would be SOME reason to be there for other than selflessly healing for us.

What is amazing is not that you're a complete moron, but what is amazing is that you are such a profound idiot that you think other people will believe your nonsense. I am shocked you know how to operate a mouse and keyboard.

Ummm, the only misunderstanding is the one you're perpetuating. Your shit grammar leaves it up in the air about "information you were provided". Whose information? Who gave it to you and what did it say? Some people could think that Solemn gave you info that somehow justified his BS. he of course obviously has none since his own screenshot shows him to be the fucktard he is. Definitely says loads for your guild.

More importantly, THIS ISN'T MY THREAD. THIS WAS APPARENTLY STARTED BY YET ANOTHER PERSON YOUR GUILD HAS FUCKED OVER. Why do you guys even pretend like you care? Do I have a manastone? Noooooooope. Has ANYONE ever seen me camp a manastone? Noooooooooope. Would I even want to waste my time camping fucking insane amounts of hours for something that is worthless post Kunark for non porters? Nooooooooooope. Do I go by Muehler or have a Mule (I am assuming that's what his name means)? Noooooope.

Get your shit straight before accusing me of starting this thread. In fact, why don't you fucking idiots post the screenshots that I EMAILED you? Don't worry, I just did...

Oh and yeah, I accept trial by combat by Solemn. Just in real life. That way he can stand behind his and his guild's bullshit. Set it up.

He didn't win the roll you asshat liar. It was an NBG group. Then again, you know this as I emailed you the screenshots. The same ones I just posted in this thread. If he "won the roll" there would have been 6 rolls. Where exactly is my roll? Your guild's bullshit is so easily debunked from your own exhibits.

I swear to be a member of your guild you must have to have the prerequisite of eating a bucket of lead paint chips.

Who petitioned, dipshit? I certainly didn't. I sent you the screenshots that you conveniently didn't post. Whoever the OP is with the manastone thing, who knows if he petitioned.

IN FACT, I told Archonus (an officer of your shit guild-Maybe you're him) that I wasn't going to petition because I wouldn't want to waste a GM's time over petty bullshit a guild should be able to handle. I then handed the matter off to him and Legendarymonk (Venerate) after he wanted me to email him the screenshots which I did. What was done after that I have no idea other than Venerate decided to put Solemn on a do not group or rez list. Being I am no longer in that guild, I don't give two fucks what they do with Solemn. Group and rez to your heart's content.

What I don't like is you saying I started this shit thread that has no screenshots or anything until ******I****** just posted them. If this was me, why the fuck wouldn't I have posted the screenshots YOU admit you got weeks ago? Holy shit you guys all have dogshit for brains. Do you guys actually think you're clever?

Lastly, shouldn't claiming GM's decided something which they didn't be an offense to get banned? Anyone have any input with that?

Well soyboy (Your obsession over soyboy makes you an NPC-Now what?), it is convenient you say his "story checks out" without giving any proof.

Your guildie making a deal, you know a contract to sell something, then harassing others to get the cash, only to sell it to someone else is yes, ripping them off. To get into lawyering, well because I know what I am talking about since I have the same conversations with judges, this would be a standard contract breach, ie ripping someone off.

I am having a hard time really believing you can be this stupid. You HAVE to be trolling people. Sadly, people are having their time wasted due to your guild's bullshit. Trolling is one thing. Going around harassing people you don't even know to get them to lend someone else they don't know is lunacy.

Glad to know that Solemn still loses sleep to still send me random tells informing me that I am "the worst" mage on the server

Huh? What proof? Evidence provided? Won the roll? Where is my roll? A super selective screenshot of 2 people, 1 not even Venerate bitching about the guy in HIS OWN SCREENSHOT is proof to you? Only 2 Venerate were in the group. Monopolize the loot? WTF kind of logic is this? I didn't need any of the loot from royals. WTF, can a mage use? How would NBG benefit me? Maybe, see the screenshots I provided forma. My God... Stay off a jury for all of our sakes.

You are an embarrassing millennial wanna be alt lighter. You're an NPC and don't even know it. Cuck? Soy boy? Even Paul Joseph Watson only made a couple of videos using those 2019 terms. Come on my dude, its the current year. I would guess you have a poster of Ben Shapiro over your bed too. You think you're so edgy, but I GUARANTEE I would put your armchair political regurgitation to shame.

You keep rambling on about not being suspended? Suspended by who? Holy shit dude, I think you have spent too much time watching alt light videos about progressives that you are manufacturing your facts from your feelings... "Facts don't care about your feelings"-Ben Shapiro, patron saint of Odus.

Someone actually mentioned you yesterday... Of course, it was nothing good. I think he actually was bitching about you training or something, it doesn't matter, I get it all confused there is so much bitching about you and I don't even start the conversation.

The thing that stood out is his point that for how much you play, if ANYONE liked you, how the fuck are you not 50? Are you just deleting your toons after nobody will group with you?

Amen. Well said my friend. It still amazes me they argue that this was a greed roll when they show only 3 rolls... Of course the screenshots they HAVE and failed to provide, I posted. It was NBG and he and they know it. I mean if you're going to be a griefer guild, aren't you supposed to brag up your trolling and exploits? Lol, fucking weirdos.

Should I be mad that I am not enough of a dork to know what bis is or that I surely wouldn't be bragging about it? Mr/Mrs reality (Sorry it is hard to tell), come to reality and see that pixels are not important enough to brag about.

I read every word and your claim has been dismissed for gross retardation and scummery. May Law & Odus have mercy on your soul.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 02-01-2020, 02:03 PM
Banned

Kaleseren guild hopped from Venerate to Kingdom btw.

Thank you for your attention to this post.
Old 02-01-2020, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read every word and your claim has been dismissed for gross retardation and scummery. May Law & Odus have mercy on your soul.

You need to be banned for quoting all of those posts in one hit.
Old 02-01-2020, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You quoted his post 10 times to make it seem longer. Gross retardation indeed.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interpretation is relative to your personal level.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9FE53A13-B86D-4719-AEA6-2B9E056E27D9.jpg (21.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 02-01-2020, 04:01 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This blew up in their face. Move to resolved.
Yet in 100% of your assertions of proof you offer no proof and actually hide the exhibits. Got it chief. You're not very good at this.

OK BOOMER... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You're a shitty civ nat. You repeat yourself over and over while calling other people the cucks and soy boys? Self awareness? Where for art thou self awareness?

Lol, again, you think you are some major troll, but you're a broken record regurgitating the same old same old ad nauseum. You're material is weak my dude.
Old 02-01-2020, 04:05 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and you legit need to start taking your lithium dude, and im not even trying to flame you or anything. I am seriously telling you to get back on your meds.
Glad to see you removed your pic after everyone was saying they couldn't tell if you were a chick or dude. You should embrace your sexuality, not run from it just because people are nice on forum made for not nice people.

For a troll you seem to have very thin skin!
Old 02-01-2020, 04:09 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kaleseren guild hopped from Venerate to Kingdom btw.

Thank you for your attention to this post.
Glad to see you have the time to stalk people! I thought you and your other guildies thought "most of Venerate were retards"? Shouldn't you be cheering the move on? Or is Kingdom full of retards too? You change your position more times than I can keep up with my dude! Quite the neurosis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2020, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

What's a civ nat?
Old 02-01-2020, 04:19 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad to see you removed your pic after everyone was saying they couldn't tell if you were a chick or dude. You should embrace your sexuality, not run from it just because people are nice on forum made for not nice people.

For a troll you seem to have very thin skin!
Let me try that one again, someone was talking to me while I was trying to write that.

You seem to be in a feedback loop over the tired "sick burn" of telling someone to get back on their meds without basing it on any substance. You may as well have just called me a doo doo face. Again my dudes, it's current year; The People demand new material!

On a side note, sad to see you removed your pic after everyone was saying they couldn't tell if you were a chick or dude. You should embrace your sexuality, not run from it just because people aren't nice on a forum made for not nice people.

I expect better trolling from Odus! Copy and pasting the same shit over and over demeans this esteemed forum and makes it seem like we are on a playground. In other words, you guys have been so overwhelmed by me that you have resorted to the infantile response of those like Aids Skrillex and Carl the Cuck.

Your leader is a wanna be alt lighter and it reflects on the rest of you. Kekistan wants you all deported.
Closed Thread