Old 01-24-2016, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

denial.... anger......bargaining.....depression....acceptance

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 01-24-2016, 03:12 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The GMs have access to the logs and had the other group members right there. There is a stream of the events. So there is no question you are in the wrong, that is established.

You had multiple chances to do the right thing and balked at every turn.

Actions like these deserve bans and I am very happy it was resolved quickly and fairly. I hope this thread gets another 100 pages of replies and everyone on the server sees it in the hopes that it stops people like you from doing crap like this in the future.

The server is better off without you.

Ligeiia
Old 01-24-2016, 03:19 PM
Aviak

Quality entertainment here. As a rogue who like Cecily quested their own Ragebringer at lvl 47, would you like to know how I mainly made platinum during this time frame? Being a lucky fucking bastard and winning 6 person randoms on a few nice items. Grats to the winner the only thing the group didn't do correctly was petition immediately after the soandso looted message lol, knew douchebag-itis would set in on Ahngfei then.

Chev
Old 01-24-2016, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

OP just remember to solo the mob in the future, same with all other monks reading this. Issue solved.

/thread
Old 01-24-2016, 03:24 PM
Orc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmq6VVNqPz4
Old 01-24-2016, 03:40 PM
Kobold

Dont mind me, just posting in an glorious thread!
Old 01-24-2016, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondinfin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont mind me, just posting in an glorious thread!
lmao isn't it though?
Old 01-24-2016, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
KC has shit XP except for basement and shit loot and LCY is a shit camp.
I've participated in fast xp groups on 3 different classes now in most all viable xp zones, and have not found the above quote necessarily to be true. MOST pickup groups on KC will have shit xp.

But ... even considering the most rocking seb group, none have held a candle to a few KC groups I've had, LCY camp taking the cake for best xp. During non prime time, a very high dps group with adequate support will have a hard time beating the LCY camp in an empy KC. You have literally endless easy, low hit point mobs to mow down with reckless abandon.

The fastest xp in the game at any given level range (massive zone xp mods aside) is and will always be finding the lowest level dark blue cons you can find and plowing through them (solo/duo/trio or hell ... even a full group). I have not yet found a group that could match the xp rate of my bard + cleric + 2 rogues, and a chain pulling monk dumping 3-8 mobs at a time on top of us in LCY while I cc'd then on the bard (aoe snare + group haste + regen). Hell, even yesterday in KC ... 2 epic/fungi monks + 1 cleric (levels 56/56/59) got some really insane xp keeping all of basement and half of turnkey down before repops. KC has its charm ... but that charm doesn't involve the 4pm-12am CST/EST prime time or the weekends where 30+ goobers are trying to smash themselves into too few camps.

But sorry to derail.

OP is a fuckwit who got a well deserved time out.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-24-2016, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From his tl;dr wall of text server chat thread:

So basically he said I'm sorry and fuck the police. I'm satisfied. Move this rant to resolved.
Uh no, he looted it and failed to immediately hand it over when he lost.

He also called the winner a cunt.

The bastard only offered a 0.03% lame ass apology AFTER he got banned, and after his thread went sour.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-24-2016, 04:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've participated in fast xp groups on 3 different classes now in most all viable xp zones, and have not found the above quote necessarily to be true. MOST pickup groups on KC will have shit xp.

But ... even considering the most rocking seb group, none have held a candle to a few KC groups I've had, LCY camp taking the cake for best xp. During non prime time, a very high dps group with adequate support will have a hard time beating the LCY camp in an empy KC. You have literally endless easy, low hit point mobs to mow down with reckless abandon.

The fastest xp in the game at any given level range (massive zone xp mods aside) is and will always be finding the lowest level dark blue cons you can find and plowing through them (solo/duo/trio or hell ... even a full group). I have not yet found a group that could match the xp rate of my bard + cleric + 2 rogues, and a chain pulling monk dumping 3-8 mobs at a time on top of us in LCY while I cc'd then on the bard (aoe snare + group haste + regen). Hell, even yesterday in KC ... 2 epic/fungi monks + 1 cleric (levels 56/56/59) got some really insane xp keeping all of basement and half of turnkey down before repops. KC has its charm ... but that charm doesn't involve the 4pm-12am CST/EST prime time or the weekends where 30+ goobers are trying to smash themselves into too few camps.

But sorry to derail.

OP is a fuckwit who got a well deserved time out.

Well I was second highest roll and didn't see the first roll because my chat box was being blasted spell spam etc, I was actually under the impression i won the roll since the whole need before greed thing was out the window, later to find out it wasn't the top roll, that is when the GM came. Anyways thanks for your input!
Closed Thread