Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2016, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Default Free elder holgresh beads, talk shit about Forsaken

I'm not sure why but the forum mods decided to delete the other thread which had a contest running in it.

Its not a joke, whoever talks the best shit about Forsaken as decided by me wins Elder Holgresh Beads.

Unfortunately the contest will have to start over again and will end Sunday, Feb 14th @ 12pm EST.
Old 02-08-2016, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/quote]
Old 02-08-2016, 06:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure why but the forum mods decided to delete the other thread which had a contest running in it.
Probably because you had 20 threads whining about having terrible raid attendance and not getting any loot.
Old 02-08-2016, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was merged with the other "never go fullGG" thread
Old 02-08-2016, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

OP Wont deliver /thread
Old 02-08-2016, 07:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Catherine wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[/QUOTE]

There it is people. Catherine wins. The part at the bottom about the ants and the candy ass are particularly hilarious.

Lig
Old 02-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP Wont deliver /thread
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OP will deliver.

Forsaken actually sells DKP for platinum and items. I knew the guild bank was poor in spite of the leadership taking every droppable item and not offering it up to players.

I'm also pretty much done playing here. My attendance was low because I quit playing out of boredom and having a shitty guild. I only came back and posted on Forsaken forums challenging all the bullshit in the guild because I don't care.

There were two outcomes...

A. Forsaken leadership ignored me, answered my questions, etc in which case I would have donated basically everything I had to the guild and stopped playing.

B. Forsaken leadership panics because their full members try to talk openly with one another and tries to silence me, kicks me, etc.

They chose option B so I don't really have anything to do with my stuff anymore. I'll be giving it away slowly over time.

This is why its especially funny to me that the only claim I've heard for why I was kicked is that I care too much about loot. Over 90 raids, no loot, planning to give everything away and stop playing, and their argument is I care too much about loot.

I have easily over 2-3 million in platinum and items. Forsaken kind of screwed their guild bank since they constantly cry they don't have enough platinum to buy peridots or whatever.
Old 02-08-2016, 08:21 PM
Sarnak

You have poor raid attendance you don't get loot. It only matters what you are doing in the current for your former guild, not in the past.

You have poor people coping skills, even for the low standards this server has.

Most people just toss out the towel, find another guild, or game even. You just completely melt down.

Quote:
Hey guys, Forsaken kicked me out for questioning guild policies in the private full member forum. Want an ex-Forsaken member or is it more of the same here?
This post I find most intriguing. Its a statement as to how little you know of any of the raiding that's been going on for quite some time now. Puts you somewhere around October for your last raid~
Old 02-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Banned

posting in an RMT thread
Old 02-08-2016, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
...since they constantly cry they don't have enough platinum to buy peridots or whatever.
I noticed myself giggling at this part.

Originally posted by Harrison: I repeat, what kind of pathetic pussy is too afraid to post on the forums under their character's name?
Closed Thread