Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2020, 07:48 PM
Kobold

Default allakhazam comments

some evergreen words and advice about ur everquest travels + raiding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous, January 2002
I don't care what guild is in the zone, if I want to fight there with my group(s), then I will fight there. I'm not saying that I can fight in this zone, or that server. But I am saying that no Guild on any server owns any zone. Sure they may be a bunch of spoiled wheerchair-bound retarded people who play EverQuest 18 hours a day to get all of their "uber" equipment, but that doesn't mean they should keep me from getting my "uber" equipment.

Any your comment on "if you can't kill every mob in the zone you have no right to be there" is retarded. So since no one can kill the Nexus Scions, then should no one ever enter Greater Faydark, Dreadlands, North Karana or Toxx Forest? No one can kill them, and anyone who has tried became a splatter on the ground.

This post was obviously posted by an Afterlife member, because I, and many others I assume, have no respect for Guilds who demand to be bowed to. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Wow, you can play a game all day long for a year... wooooo wow, you're cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous, August 2000
ahhh permafrost, a zone hardly visited by most adventurers, tis a great hunting ground filled with great loot and exp. here is my guide to permafrost....
just a note before i start *DONT HAVE ANY RUNERS!!!* THIS ZONE IS VERY TRAINY AND HAS A HIGH NUMBER OF GOBS IN A COMPACT AREA!!!!!!!!! ROOT OR SNARE!!
here is the types of goblins in the zone: ice goblin- basic warrior, goblin diviner-low level wizzard, goblin mendicant- low leveld healer ( uses light healing ), goblin preist- mid level healer ( uses healing ), goblin prelate- higher leveld healer (uses greater healing ) goblin evoker- mid level wizzard, goblin wizzard- high level wizzard, elite goblin and elite honer gaurds- high level warriors ( in king room ) also the spawn time in permafrost is about 28 min ...
uncombered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous, March 2001
Why do you want to buy backpacks when gnoll pup are full of bags, containers, wrist pouches and backpack; at level 4 my warior was selling extrabags nearly everytime i went in town just because my four backpack were making me uncombered too easily !
Quote:
Originally Posted by KemenRatslayer, March 2002
Considering how wimpy the mobs in Cazic's home plane are he might be moving into his temple. Get ready for a long game event...

Might be the Cazic is trying to take over the world, or at least Ogguk..
Quote:
Hello, I started a rogue(lvl 12 now) and I was interested in getting that dark elf mask. I know it is probably posted on some website how to get it, but i need good info, player info. I can sneak/hide pretty good, but I was wondering, what will see through this rogue invis? What rooms to watch out for? And how often the mask drops?

Orath Veer, 30 Iksar SK, Dragonchow
post some cool stuff from 2000 or 2001 if u want to,
Old 01-26-2020, 07:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Me mighty ogre warrior, wanna bank in dark neriak commons. But stupid Razran F'Lok kills me on sight. Me good to dark races, only kill orcs cause dey small and dumb. Me no unerstan why, but es long way home to beautiful Oggok, me needs to bank in Neriak. Cun anyone tell me wat mes need to do to make peace wid horrible Razran F'lok.
Old 01-26-2020, 07:51 PM
Fire Giant

Shut up
Old 01-26-2020, 07:52 PM
Kobold

Wow, you can play a game all day long for a year... wooooo wow, you're cool.
Old 01-26-2020, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut up
Old 01-26-2020, 08:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, you can play a game all day long for a year... wooooo wow, you're cool.
Old 01-26-2020, 08:19 PM
Kobold

im not gonna be silcend by horza and his squadron of cuckold fetishists
Old 01-26-2020, 08:19 PM
Kobold

even if everybody on this forum tell me to shutup you know what ill say????:::::

NO
Old 01-26-2020, 08:24 PM
Kobold

IM A MAN
Old 01-26-2020, 08:26 PM
Kobold

A
Closed Thread