Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2020, 04:44 PM
Aviak

OP worried about Menard's spying on him
Old 02-04-2020, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

I would never give out my personal information to anyone on this server. We are talking about a group of people that get enjoyment out of staring at a wall for several hours excitedly awaiting their fave dragon to spawn.
Old 02-04-2020, 06:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christendom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
....as well as any allegorical interpretations of Judeo-Christian myth so long as any of you turd burglars had a modicum of intelligence between your ears.
The only person with even the slightest modicum of interest in that is you.

Take that shit to Off-Topic.
Like this thread did: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=346542
Old 02-04-2020, 08:46 PM
Fire Giant

This is priceless! Usually when someone has a meltdown such as OP’s they rage until the drugs wear off (I.E Hazek). This dude is on a multi-week bender apparently, holy shit!
Old 02-04-2020, 08:52 PM
Fire Giant

So far OP is apparently a racist, misogynist, homophobe, a sovereign citizen (LOL) and a middle aged low T nerd with bitch titties, WHAT WILL HE REVEAL NEXT?!?
Old 02-05-2020, 04:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is priceless! Usually when someone has a meltdown such as OP’s they rage until the drugs wear off (I.E Hazek). This dude is on a multi-week bender apparently, holy shit!
I don't do drugs and nobody cares about your opinion. You're a noname moron.
Old 02-05-2020, 04:42 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tattletail? Duh fuk? The guy challenges me to a fight, I publicly accept. WTF, this world is doomed after allowing people like you to spread.

No you invalid, a "tattletail" is Patchet who instigated more shit in OOC a few days ago, selectively edited the incident I just recently posted as if I am the one that did, ran to his ST "leadership" and then had them go to mine yesterday. Those defending people like him really expose themselves for what they are. I am kinda wondering is Patchet is just playing ST for fools no different than the rest of you or if they are in on it because they are too cowardly to lose a cleric.

People like you and him are scum. Instigate shit and then because you are dripping vaginas you run to hide behind your nearest cop, teacher, guild officer, or whoever, lie, and then giggle when the other person gets in trouble. There was once a day before social media that your games never really lasted very long, nor your full set of teeth.

Truth.
lot of your posts have to do with female anatomy
do you dislike women?
Old 02-05-2020, 04:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure thing Kwanzaa. Keep living in Wakanda. Pray tell, what DO you do? Taste test glue?
yikes
Old 02-05-2020, 04:45 AM
Aviak

upon reflecting, I feel like I am instigating someone I clearly shouldn't be with the first of the two posts above. Please ignore those posts and do not respond to them.
Old 02-05-2020, 04:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You have posted over 500 times and slum around on RnF but just don't have the two minutes to read a post you volitionally opened? Lol, ok.
lol owned
Closed Thread