Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Aviak

You miss totally what EQ is all about. It's about capitalism. It's about me being better than you without anything that you can do about it.

Does it make you rage this hard when douchebag in a nice car cuts you off and you can't just kill him? All you can think about is how he gets to drive that nice car, to his nice house, to his hot wife, to fuck her brains out.

Too bad you can't be that guy, because you chose to live(play) in Sudan(red99).

Your rage seriously sustains us.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so tired of hearing 'I'm mad about things' 'everyone but me sucks', and all the sad people crying about it. Why not enjoy everything and tell people you enjoy everything? It's not like happy people are crying about a 12 year old game. I haven't had so much fun since ... well everyday because I'm awesome.

Is it about the day your best friend told you he no longer likes dinosaurs? I've got news for you, dinosaurs are extinct and most of not all of the dinosaurs I have ever met would likely eat your face.

Did you try to like other things but they aren't as cool? Me too, it happens, have a good cry then because it's ok to cry.

Enjoy your life, and playing a 12 year old game with no dinosaurs, and trying to engage a mob first and succeeding because you're awesome, and then go to stand in EC tunnel but don't let people WOWOMG over your gear because you're all awesome in different ways.
I enjoy playing this game

but

THERE ARE DINOSAURS GODDAMIT

ty.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:39 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

" someone PK'd you? Deal with it, pick up a box of tissue, have a good cry, then a nice STFU. "

lold
Old 03-17-2012, 10:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so tired of hearing 'red has failed' 'red server sucks', and all the bluebies crying about it. Why not play your server and STFU? It's not like the red players are crying about blue server. I haven't had so much fun since ... well I originally played EQ on vallon.

Is it about the player split? I've got news for you, if red crashed and burned today most of not all of the people I know wouldn't be headed back to blue.

Did you try red and someone PK'd you? Deal with it, pick up a box of tissue, have a good cry, then a nice STFU.

Enjoy your poopsocking, and arguing out your differences, and trying to engage a mob first or whatever passes for gameplay on blue servers, and then go to stand in EC tunnel so people can WOWOMG over your new gear.
red has failed! red sucks!
Old 03-17-2012, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

I disapprove of this thread.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

I never seen so many people rage on a forum when others post lol.

Its a forum... not everybody is going to say things you like / agree with.

Maybe if people weren't such whiny bitches about others posting there would be better discussions on the forum.

How did you ever survive red server if a bunch of forum posts made you rage this hard.. I can only imagine how you would act when you get bind camped.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:11 PM
Aviak

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT DINOSAURS

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Anyone else remember the game.. where you used a white jet that had a trigger on it. Its a old old game you would play on your TV, and you would shoot the screen.

Wow if anyone remembers this they are Bosses, if you need more details just ask.