Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Yup huge <3 for Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Even when I kept bugging her to figure out my last name, she was really helpful [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ((Oh, and also when I apparently turned in a quest to the wrong person !_! She helped out)).
Old 06-24-2014, 08:35 PM
Banned

I have had one problem and though i cannot remember what it was, or who fixed it, I'm pretty sure it was Eunomia. Thanks Eunomia!
Old 06-24-2014, 08:50 PM
Retired Guide

Guys! Thank you, but this is embarrassing!
Old 06-24-2014, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guys! Thank you, but this is embarrassing!
Yeah i mean she's not that great [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/ducks
Old 06-24-2014, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

Eunomia ... but do I know you-a?
Old 06-24-2014, 11:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishanarchy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't been on the server long, but the few issues I've had Eunomia has handled efficiently and with patience. Fave GM

(Sorry Derub but unless the all-iksar change is permanent, you've got some competition..)
Eunomia is for sure my favorite Guide! But Deru will always be my favorite GM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (sorry Sirks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
Old 06-24-2014, 11:50 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pras Eunomia, you guys have no idea how awesome she really is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<3
agree 10000%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laledorie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eunomia is for sure my favorite Guide! But Deru will always be my favorite GM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (sorry Sirks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
#winning
Old 06-25-2014, 01:45 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laledorie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats ok, nobodys perfect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 06-25-2014, 02:22 PM
Banned

Staff and I need to have a sit down talk about a character name.

Step into my office when any of you have a minute to chat.
Old 06-25-2014, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
::insert kanye meme here::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Closed Thread