Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2014, 09:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Xp > all
Not everyone is in a rush or even cares to get to one of the worst end games in gaming.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:25 PM
Banned

I <3 people that have fun just killing dervs with their best friend and they spend 4 hours going from one side of the continent to the other are my fave.

Also its not the worst end game, I think its the best. Once you hit dat end game, you have no choice but to play like those never made it past 40 hanger outers! So everyone gets to just 'live' in norrath.

but thats just my RP way of looking at life in norrath and it works for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-30-2014, 09:46 PM
Aviak

As this is my first toon here I am certainly not trying to rush to 60 and join a raiding guild. I woild love to raid, but it is not even on my radar yet. I came here to re-live that classic feeling I had playing since the second set of servers launched (Rodcet Nife), at least I think it was the second set. I was playing UO before EQ launched and hated it, well hated the PvP (sorry Red, never gonna join ya). I don't exactly mind the long camps. I managed to complete my epic, which blew chunks on the Ragefire camp, but it was a great feeling when I finally obtained my click stick. I bought a Paw of Opolla back on live and missed out on the Gynok camp, so I wanted to endure it this time around. I merely wanted to hear others horror stories to help pass the time between 16min spawns. I ended up meeting some cool and sympathetic people in the process, which is why I like this server so much that I have gotten 3 others to join up. Loving P99!!
Old 06-30-2014, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Gynok was the camp that welcomed me back to EQ when I found P99

I spent a good 15-17 hours there ( not straight ) over one weekend and swore the spawn was broken

I even made friends with those who camped it after me checking in if he ever popped

when he finally did he made up for it the following week spawning on some noobs who begged for someone to kill in the now retired global OOC which I quickly responded too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-30-2014, 10:06 PM
Banned

FYI you guys should try through the Thex Mallet quest into your camp when doing this one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] make one, pop over to ec sell it do it again woot woot!
Old 06-30-2014, 10:20 PM
Aviak

Took me 33 PH spawns. Nothing like hitting that 3% spawn chance right on the dot.......
Old 07-01-2014, 01:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As this is my first toon here I am certainly not trying to rush to 60 and join a raiding guild. I woild love to raid, but it is not even on my radar yet. I came here to re-live that classic feeling I had playing since the second set of servers launched (Rodcet Nife), at least I think it was the second set. I was playing UO before EQ launched and hated it, well hated the PvP (sorry Red, never gonna join ya). I don't exactly mind the long camps. I managed to complete my epic, which blew chunks on the Ragefire camp, but it was a great feeling when I finally obtained my click stick. I bought a Paw of Opolla back on live and missed out on the Gynok camp, so I wanted to endure it this time around. I merely wanted to hear others horror stories to help pass the time between 16min spawns. I ended up meeting some cool and sympathetic people in the process, which is why I like this server so much that I have gotten 3 others to join up. Loving P99!!
Do you remember the guild "Drunken Fishermen" on Rodcet Nife? That was my home server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfight
"President, its time to shut the fuck up."
Old 07-01-2014, 03:44 AM
Sarnak

Don't hate me but I found going in my afternoon (aussie time) period easy to get Gynok. First time I did for my druid and got it after the 8th spawn, deleted my druid though and a month later some guy asked if I'd help him get paw from sewers so helped him get that.

He didn't have the ring so I popped in in the wee hours US time and got gynok on 3rd spawn, dropped both plat and gold ring.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:59 AM
Aviak

@Auvdar Certainly remember Drunken Fishermen

I feel Brell had blessed me for enduring Gynok. Managed to get both the drops I neede from mutant fungus in UGuk within 4 pops, thanks to the helpful hand of Sindragosa. I'll be heading over to Kerra Isle to wrap this quest tonight! Any sugestion for level appropriate quests for 30 Cleric? After a long green camp, it would be nice to squeeze in a level or two. I have read Swish's guide many time and have been solo at least 90% of the time. I suppose it is time for some hot group action.
Closed Thread