Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2020, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Lots a deep thoughts here. This runs counter to the sentiment of my original post and point (that we should even try to work together sometimes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The people crying about PvE stuff not dying are almost exclusively people that don't play here or from other EMU's.

Stop taking what they say as representative of how the server actually is.

Please understand that most of the killable mobs that don't die right now, including some of the rooted dragons, is because there is a lot of pvp over those encounters.

It could even be argued that the PvP has been a more engaging as there isn't a shower of NTOV pixels reigning down primarily on one side.
And I totally agree. I think it's cool the server is alive it has some dynamics blue, green, and by extension a lot of other emus can't have because we do have people willing to fight over dragons. I didn't think about it this way entirely before!
Old 12-27-2020, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Also literally the only person I remember on this box is chewie and I would have given him a port anytime even if he was trying to kill me, I'm a big sucker lol. Like who remembers who they pvpd?? who's got that kinda memory?
Old 12-28-2020, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvusz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically everyone in those 2 guilds is open to some collaboration except for like Tune and a couple others who try to emulate him (Concealed/Twainz etc)
You talk about me a lot for not knowing me lol. Im friendly to everyone on this server and hold no ill will towards anyone. I enjoy pvping and shooting the shit. Sounds like you have been drinking the Swothe Juice a bit too much since you came back.
Old 12-31-2020, 06:33 PM
Banned

They are physically too fat to work together. They bounce off whenever in proximity.

BOOOOM SHAKA LAKA
Old 01-03-2021, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

If u want to joint kill stuff u never reached out

the maybe what 10 perdition that should show up to our 20-30 would only help us kill maybe king T. a mob we don't regularly kill

why would I agree to this when they normally want an unfair amount of loot

crawling north tov is still out of the question
Old 01-07-2021, 06:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If u want to joint kill stuff u never reached out
Who would Apex like us to contact? We were in talks with Fuhror before you fired her for, in part, discussing joint raids with us. Before Fuhror, Concealed gave us a hard no. Before Concealed, you yourself told us you'd only agree to a joint raid if Apex received all loot. You recently removed several members and threatened to remove several more for attending our open raids. Perdition does our best to be reasonable and fair, but the lack of good faith here seems obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why would I agree to this when they normally want an unfair amount of loot
Our baseline joint raid policy is that each guild gets to random on drops. The roll is proportionally weighted by how many members they've brought. Which part of that do you consider unfair?

Quote:
crawling north tov is still out of the question
If NToV isn't dying because you refuse to kill it (or let anyone else kill it), it seems pretty dishonest to lobby the developers to change NToV back because it isn't dying.
Old 01-07-2021, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Tune what are your terms? It seems obvious you two guilds should crawl NTOV together to kill some mobs that have been up for way too long.

Splitting the loot based on proportional number of level 58 + guys that attend seems fair.

What items from each kill that go to each mob as a part of that proportion should be randomed.

Each kill will not yield the right amount of items to give proportional loot, therefore, there will be another /random in order to see who gets the favorable proportion on the present kill, and who gets the favorable proportion on the next kill.

The winner of the /random can choose if they get more loot now, or more loot later. Its a calculated risk if you know the next mob is going to have better stuff (or hope it does) but there is also the possibility of wiping to the next mob so you might be better with a bird in the hand.

If the combined raid fails to achieve its goal it is important to note that both guilds are disgraced and neither guild can shuck the blame on the other. Both failed.

Be men and kill dragons together.

Also : don't be cowards and be afraid to let the other guild get some decent items and "gain power" or anything like that. Both of you know that the fervent mentally damaging commitment of each guilds leader has a massively more significant impact on the success of the guild than any one particular item on any one particular player. Don't be psychopaths. Both of you are going to get proportional upgrade in loot.

Or not I dunno. I want to see something change on red.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 01-07-2021 at 07:04 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 08:55 PM
Fire Giant

Crawling NTOV needs more people than Apex/Perd can field in a night unless they get some vets in on it, and the vets will likely not respect the (tenuous) alliance in place and do something stupid and end the show before it starts.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 01-07-2021, 09:02 PM
Banned

just need the ch macro and a few clr and you are set
Old 01-07-2021, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

I will log on to hit complete hero macro.

Will also need keyed. LOL

I do have a trak tooth though.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread