Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2020, 07:05 PM
Banned

Phinny doesn't aggro with the sea horses.

2 mages can sit down there and duo him.
Old 05-26-2020, 07:23 PM
Kobold

Okay so he can be camped even easier then lol.
Old 05-26-2020, 07:25 PM
Banned

yeah you could camp him, unless they deem him a raid mob and require a zoneline rush for him

i hinted we might, we still could between tranixes and all, but decided since he drops epic pieces thats a bit much in making a point

or ya know, we still might, lets see how things go
Old 05-26-2020, 07:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChoo Train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watch out Lower Guk camps lol. Better be clearing those room spawns. Does this mean we can “camp” phinny now too by killing the seahorses?
this has been true to lguk for the longest time, if you arn't clearing the spawns you can't hold the camp. You can't just go around lull pulling each named out of the camps 1 by one cherry picking ur loots.
Old 05-26-2020, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this has been true to lguk for the longest time, if you arn't clearing the spawns you can't hold the camp. You can't just go around lull pulling each named out of the camps 1 by one cherry picking ur loots.
This would literally mean enchanters would have to be clearing their own charms in many cases. Fuck that with a rusty mace.
Old 05-26-2020, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This would literally mean enchanters would have to be clearing their own charms in many cases. Fuck that with a rusty mace.
no of course not, you don't have to kill your charmed if you keep it charmed, but if you release your charm and move on to another camp, you did not clear the spawn. As is my interpretation.
Old 05-26-2020, 08:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw - if you keep a mob charmed you are claiming one of the mobs.

For instance - if I go to the spec island in Oasis, if I charm one that counts as "my mob"
another group entity or single player entity may claim another that i cannot touch and the rest are FTE. If you're keeping a mob charmed, you're owning and handling that spawn.
Old 05-26-2020, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said we are doing what we always wanted to do. And they think that's trolling. No, we petitioned to join the UN so we could do tranix. We are now doing tranix.
Cool. I've got a win/win for you, then. I humbly submit to the UN the following proposal to rectify the situation:

Proposal XX.1: Effective at the end of the current FG rotation, add DMO to the FG rotation. They are bound to all rules/regulations regarding the timely engagement and clearing of FGs, the same as the other guilds in the UN.

Proposal XX.2: Furthermore, DMO is allowed to vote on proposals/matters in the UN that ONLY pertain to the engagement and clearing of FGs. Since that's the only reason they sought membership to the UN per Ramal, clearly there is no need for them to vote on matters outside the scope of their limited interests.

You get everything you want. You refute your reputation as a troll guild by seeking to "play well with others", you get your Tranix slot, and you get a vote on everything pertaining to the content you're interested in.

Unless, of course... there is some ulterior motive for just wanting to do FGs/Tranix but wanting a say in other matters outside of FGs/Tranix despite fielding 2-3 players to 7-day content...

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-26-2020, 08:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool. I've got a win/win for you, then. I humbly submit to the UN the following proposal to rectify the situation:

Proposal XX.1: Effective at the end of the current FG rotation, add DMO to the FG rotation. They are bound to all rules/regulations regarding the timely engagement and clearing of FGs, the same as the other guilds in the UN.

Proposal XX.2: Furthermore, DMO is allowed to vote on proposals/matters in the UN that ONLY pertain to the engagement and clearing of FGs. Since that's the only reason they sought membership to the UN per Ramal, clearly there is no need for them to vote on matters outside the scope of their limited interests.

You get everything you want. You refute your reputation as a troll guild by seeking to "play well with others", you get your Tranix slot, and you get a vote on everything pertaining to the content you're interested in.

Unless, of course... there is some ulterior motive for just wanting to do FGs/Tranix but wanting a say in other matters outside of FGs/Tranix despite fielding 2-3 players to 7-day content...
Owned. We can close this thread.
Old 05-26-2020, 08:45 PM
Fire Giant

Dang Shoveler Kudos, Me like it!

But but VOTES! Must have more votes to support Big poppa!
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Closed Thread