Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2020, 10:27 AM
Fire Giant

DMO was voted in last night[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Which means every micro alt guild should now be allowed a vote. Can't wait to see the trolling coming this weekend, I am going to be laughing hard this weekend.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-28-2020, 10:37 AM
Banned

I'd like to register my alt barb rp guild The White Crackers Of Halas ill be tagging along and voting for the whole un because me and my friend can duo some raid content alone. I expect to be voted in next meeting or else!
Old 05-28-2020, 10:53 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2020, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DMO was voted in last night[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Which means every micro alt guild should now be allowed a vote. Can't wait to see the trolling coming this weekend, I am going to be laughing hard this weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to register my alt barb rp guild The White Crackers Of Halas ill be tagging along and voting for the whole un because me and my friend can duo some raid content alone. I expect to be voted in next meeting or else!
Old 05-28-2020, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Old 05-28-2020, 01:28 PM
Banned

I would like to see your band of ruffian north men slay Phinigel and the fire giants alone.

We are not an alt guild or any of these other lies that are peddled by jealous, non RP chartered guilds.

We will be hosting server wide open Erudite (women too) only raids.
Old 05-28-2020, 01:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are not an alt guild or any of these other lies that are peddled by jealous, non RP chartered guilds.
Didn't ST themselves say this though when the UN was first formed and the 8 hour slots were first being allocated? I haven't seen this addressed. Until it does I think alt-guild accusations are going to dog you guys, particularly if you have a Monk in ST. I also understand that one of the guides (menden was it?) has stated you're separate from ST which gives a decent basis for having your own representation in the UN, but to bring things full circle, that is a separate issue from what started this whole shit-show, which seems to be ST labeling you an alt-guild.
Old 05-28-2020, 01:57 PM
Banned

None of us have a monk in ST. This thread can be moved to resolved. I appreciate everyone's opinion.
Old 05-28-2020, 02:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of us have a monk in ST. This thread can be moved to resolved. I appreciate everyone's opinion.
Consider my post amended but you still have failed to answer the question of why ST said you guys are an alt-guild.
Old 05-28-2020, 02:15 PM
Kobold

Yea, your goal has achieved. so you prefer the shity fact sinking in the forum as fast as possible. We got it.

But no, every time you vote for ST helping them get more of pixel ,and ruining the community, this post will be pumped up again with news of your drama. to show everyone what a bouch of neckbeard can do like this.

You should change ur guild name to Drama teaM of Odus.
Closed Thread