Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What do you think will happen?
The USA will buy the UK to make them great again 15 14.02%
The monarchy will collapse, England to become Venezuela 2.0 10 9.35%
UK to sink in total recession, AM/Riot to rejoice about this new stream of jobless apps 25 23.36%
The UK will do just fine, will claim back USA, India, Australia and all other ex colonies 23 21.50%
The EU will make Boris Johnson fuck a pig live on TV, or they kill Harry 19 17.76%
Bush // towers 39 36.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2019, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

it = brexit? good:bad;

blackEdpill = gay (no homo)

y'all = constantollypated;
Old 09-19-2019, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

You’re closer to cucked out soy.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:43 PM
Banned

Is there a group of people in this world more cucked than the ones that actually voted for Brexit, won and then aren't getting it?
Old 09-19-2019, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know who's more cucked, you or your cuck's cucked cuck.
Old 09-19-2019, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"hijacked by tax avoiding aristrocrats"

How could you be so stupid to shill this line? That line describes every vote that has ever existed. Don't like the way a vote turned out- "aristocrats hijacked it!".

If a body of aristocrats have significant political power and the public voted for brexit, who is holding it up exactly? You're in a spin, dummy.

When you get billion dollar funded propaganda trying to explain to brexit is hijacked by tax avoiding aristocrats try to read between the lines at an adult level. Who do you think is sending this message? A bunch of poor people without the funds? Anti Brexit billionaires are trying to keep their gravy train running. They've successfully framed a grass roots democratic vote by the people as a "hijack by tax avoiding elite aristrocrats". It makes me absolutely sick to see you do their bidding here on this forum.
Consider JRM (leader of privy council, one of the top guys pushing no deal) specifically said there could be a second referendum on the negotiated deal while campaigning for brexit before the referendum, but now claims it would be undemocratic: yes i do think the movement has been hijacked.

You're arguing with me as if i am saying 'cancel brexit', which is absolute poppycock. I'm against leaving without a deal as it would be in conflict with the good friday agreement and surely reignite the troubles.

Tbh GFA makes Brexit undeliverable. Give NI an independence referendum. Brexit would be much easier without a legal mandate for an open irand comboed with NI being part of UK.

Personally i think Britain needs to leave after 2019 has ended. Those tax transparency laws are certainly scaring JRM as he keeps redefining brexit and how to implement it as that 31 December deadline gets closer and closer.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:53 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is all disingenuous. I don't follow it ultra closely but I follow it enough to have watched the UK's elites sabotage things and then throw their hands up in the air and say there's nothing that can be done. There's other trade deals to make out there. For one the US wants to fuck the EU and is ready to set up favorable deals. The UK elites act like fucking dickheads when the US extends their hand out and then they say boo hoo we'll starve if we leave the EU.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm against leaving without a deal as it would be in conflict with the good friday agreement and surely reignite the troubles.
As a non-British who has an opinion anyway, I don't think that would happen. The political climate in current year is way different now since GWOT, and white terrorism is a phrase that exists too. You can't get away with sending money to terrorists anymore, Peter King should be in Gitmo.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Racists who voted for brexit cause they didnt like brown people are about to tank the uk’s economy lol epic fail
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't follow it ultra closely
I never would have guessed that.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never would have guessed that.
Even sadder that I still have more intelligent comment on it than you.
Closed Thread