Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2019, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

Default Green first to 50?

So green will launch on a friday which I'm very thankful for because of work, which I'll be most definitely taking off the friday of server launch! Can't wait! So how long do you think it will take for server first 50? One week? Five days? By Sunday 2 days after launch lol? I wouldnt be surprised. Definitely will see a group camping manastone by sunday imo. But first manastone could take over 24 hours to drop once camped. I camped 2 with a friend early on blue and it took us over 40 hours to get both. We took shifts. Took us over 24 hours to get the first one. Drop rate is no joke on those. Be prepared for a long wait
Old 09-19-2019, 06:26 PM
Banned

oh I imagine someone will get a bard up to 35 within a day and shoot straight over to lower guk
Old 09-19-2019, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

50? A few days with 25 mob limit id imagine.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-19-2019, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

I strongly believe there will be level 50 bards day 1
Old 09-19-2019, 07:02 PM
Fire Giant

Your probably right manastone and lvl 50 will probably be in by saturday. I'm to much of a normy to imagine that grind
Old 09-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Skeleton

This could be made into a fun type of pool , even a simple gm event.

Do it price of right style , whoever gets closest to the correct time without going over the GM could award their green char 500pp or some other item that's not ground breaking , not a legacy item , just something a new char on a new server would love to have.

31 hours 45mins

Less then 2 days for someone to ding 50 seems like a safe bet.
This will be interesting to see for sure.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

I'm wondering what kind of impediment high populations will be. Like, will it actually be a constraint on ability to get mobs? Maybe desync action? Would 100 people zoning in and out be enough to prevent bards from swarming?
Youd need someone to break out quick from the peleton... Maybe like level 12 or something by two hours in...idk what level bards get good aoe? How much money do they need for the right instruments? Do they need any? 5plat not much on blue but if you're trying to break away from the pack it might take a while to get. Seems like 50 by midnight Sunday would be damn impressive, but if there's neck beards that can do it, they're probably going to on green launch.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Bards can AE kite starting at lvl 2. Costs like 1p for drums / lute.

The faster you get to higher level, the less competition for mobs at that point. Bards will basically stop levelling fast at 30 though as theres nothing to AE kite well. (still fast with charm / fear kite)
Old 09-19-2019, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

probubly could aoe dwarves to 50
Old 09-19-2019, 08:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm wondering what kind of impediment high populations will be. Like, will it actually be a constraint on ability to get mobs? Maybe desync action? Would 100 people zoning in and out be enough to prevent bards from swarming?
Youd need someone to break out quick from the peleton... Maybe like level 12 or something by two hours in...idk what level bards get good aoe? How much money do they need for the right instruments? Do they need any? 5plat not much on blue but if you're trying to break away from the pack it might take a while to get. Seems like 50 by midnight Sunday would be damn impressive, but if there's neck beards that can do it, they're probably going to on green launch.
The key to leveling quickly is to break away from the pack of filthy casuals that can't hook up an IV and hit it hard 22 hours a day. Once you're level 20+ and everyone else is muddling along at level 5-7, you're home free.
Closed Thread