Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2014, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation Amazon made a mistake; what to do??

I ordered:
http://www.amazon.com/Retinol-Cream-...ywords=retinol

Pack of 3 for $17.

The amazon seller sent me 3 bottles of this stuff:
http://www.amazon.com/Original-Cellf...ords=cell+food

Which seems to be worth ~ $60-75. When it arrived I immediately opened one bottle up and used some (add 8 drops to a glass of water; drink). This was before I checked the prices, I was just so curious about it.

I checked prices after receiving this email:
Quote:
Thank you for ordering Retinol Cream (Vitamin A Cream) 100,000 IU per ounce - 2 Oz (Pack of 3) through Amazon. We are the seller of this product and your order was fulfilled by Amazon.

We are very sorry to inform you that due to warehouse issue, you might have received wrong items (3 bottles of CELLFOOD) instead of Retinol Cream (Pack of 3). If you did receive wrong items, and still have them (3 bottles of CELLFOOD) in original seal, we'll be glad to provide you a prepaid return label for you to return it to us.

Once receive the return items, we'll be glad to mail you the correct items, plus 1 FREE bottle as our gift to appreciate your cooperation. That means you will receive total 4 bottles of Retinol Cream!

Again, we sincerely apologize for the mistake and all inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding.
Is it wrong to keep the more expensive stuff? My vegetarian diet often leaves me deficient in the way of certain micronutrients and trace minerals, and this stuff could really ++ my iron levels lol. Plus I'm poor, though I suppose that shouldn't influence the decision. I sort of feel guilty, but then it was their mistake right? And it's not like their store is going to tank because of one little mistake like this... but then it could contribute to increased prices for everyone buying from them for a bit. They probably can't resell the bottle I opened, but the other two are unopened and fine.

This has never happened to me before! What would you do?

Red99
Old 03-01-2014, 12:38 AM
Banned

Keep it and know that you at least wondered if you should do something "better" ... which is more than some people

besides, the artificially low prices and fuel usage and other energy consumed just to make you a little supplement, that probably killed an asian and african child and maimed wildlife in the manufacturing process ...etc. ...

you probably are the worst person in the world but thats on you!!
Last edited by BigHurb; 03-01-2014 at 12:40 AM..
Old 03-01-2014, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

this is some weird ass forumquestimg, im outta here.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:21 AM
Banned

Did you even have to ask this question? Jesus christ you are such a pussy. Just keep that shit bro.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is some weird ass forumquestimg, im outta here.
yah i have bighurb on ignore now not cuz i dnt like him but because I don't wanna see a wolf's butthole on a nightly basis. Also not into unicorn penis or orc cock.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:26 AM
Fire Giant

1 minute on google and I come across this.

https://www.facebook.com/TheTruthAboutCellfood

Sounds like A+ stuff.
Last edited by JackFlash; 03-01-2014 at 01:32 AM..
Old 03-01-2014, 01:52 AM
Banned

You get the $17 you spent refunded on your credit card - via the merchant or via your CC company using their email as proof they're fuckups. Then you order what you wanted from another company.

It's not like you walked out the door from the neighborhood grocer and found out you got something extra -- returning shit via mail is a pain in the ass. They shouldn't ask you to do that.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:11 AM
Fire Giant

If you truly want to supplement vegan lifestyle get a b12 shot and/or supplement other stuff your body can't make and forget about it. Your body will even make it's own cholesterol if you don't ingest it.....
Old 03-01-2014, 02:43 AM
Kobold

You're asking this hive of scum lords what to do about a mistaken delivery? Troll much?
Old 03-01-2014, 03:46 AM
Banned

bunch of whiners in this thread thats fo sho...
Closed Thread