Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2019, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine being such a giant fucking loser you have to bring your trans bullshit to an elf forum

go outside

anyone read the post where he said he threw out his guys clothes? LOL

pick out a coffin asap
transeses are way more relevant to the zeitgeist than any elf sim

hope this helps
Old 09-01-2019, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
..... What the hell are you talking about? I posted you were mad for triple posting because you didnt like OP thread title. No one said anything about trans. You're insane.
Lol. Cute. So to recap: that was threat and not a report. I'd appreciate if your tone towards me improved immediately.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. Cute. So to recap: that was threat and not a report. I'd appreciate if your tone towards me improved immediately.
Calling a man, man is a threat? Lol. Move along and get back on your meds.

If I called you a dragon, would you be so mad? Maybe the issue lies in yourself. If you didnt hate yourself maybe you wouldnt live your life trolling people and threatening them.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

not sure how a thread about a shitbird officer abusing his power devolved into a couple of transphobic people ganging up on Cecily but here we are.

this forum needs some real moderation.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calling a man, man is a threat? Lol. Move along and get back on your meds.

If I called you a dragon, would you be so mad? Maybe the issue lies in yourself. If you didnt hate yourself maybe you wouldnt live your life trolling people and threatening them.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you're bad at this knock it off
Old 09-01-2019, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Qtip, you need to ask yourself if your server reputation is worth.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:03 AM
Sarnak

Let's get this thread back on wow classic.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 09-02-2019, 01:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure how a thread about a shitbird officer abusing his power devolved into a couple of transphobic people ganging up on Cecily but here we are.
They are just mad due to their Tiki torches going out on them again.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this forum needs some real moderation.
Every thread Cecily posts in somehow becomes a thread about Cecily. It's like magic.
Old 09-02-2019, 06:41 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quoted - because it took so many days for the burner account to get approved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratzMe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Words from the man himself, he does not like loot council btw:

"There can only be one reason ultimately and that is that the officers / loot council wish to make biased / unfair / corrupt decisions. Now whether that statement is indeed true or not that is the perception that people will come to have."

and

"...once people assume positions of power, they’re likely to act more selfishly, impulsively, and aggressively, and they have a harder time seeing the world from other people’s points of view." Dacher Keltner 2007"

and

"I have no access to the loot council and I desire no access to the loot council. As a result even though I am very good at organising and leading raids I will not be doing this."

and

"When I speak on this matter I represent several people from my local "clan" who have basically indicated to me that they will no longer be raiding because they cannot support the secret dkp system (these people are raiders from way back)."
Closed Thread