Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2021, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

5k BAY BAY!
Old 01-29-2021, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

i wish i coulda caught this wave, feel like its gonna peter out at this 350-400 range even with the reddit propaganda(and more power to them honestly, it's the most blatant example of class disparity in action and i love it). For those of you that hold, don't get greedy and get out while your ahead, a lot of these people aren't used to trading and freak out when they see any kind of signficant dip, not sure how long this wave can hold.
Old 01-29-2021, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wish i coulda caught this wave, feel like its gonna peter out at this 350-400 range even with the reddit propaganda(and more power to them honestly, it's the most blatant example of class disparity in action and i love it). For those of you that hold, don't get greedy and get out while your ahead, a lot of these people aren't used to trading and freak out when they see any kind of signficant dip, not sure how long this wave can hold.
"Better out of a trade wishing you were in, then in a trade wishing you were out." Can't remember who said it but I'm glad I'm on the sidelines
Old 01-29-2021, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Itd of course feel better to be watching thinking about how you made a few 10k but if you're watching now, and still have that stimulus check laying around, I recommend buying a share or 2

It's gonna be like a 5-8 day long super bowl, and it's always funer to watch the super bowl if you have some money on the line, even if you are prepared to lose it.

And if we get the atmospheric nuclear microburst event then maybe you can double your money.

Its win win if you just want to enjoy the game and or stick it to the man.

That moment when you're watching the news and everyone is freaking out and you're like [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] is pretty fun so far lol
Old 01-29-2021, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Itd of course feel better to be watching thinking about how you made a few 10k but if you're watching now, and still have that stimulus check laying around, I recommend buying a share or 2

It's gonna be like a 5-8 day long super bowl, and it's always funer to watch the super bowl if you have some money on the line, even if you are prepared to lose it.

And if we get the atmospheric nuclear microburst event then maybe you can double your money.

Its win win if you just want to enjoy the game and or stick it to the man.

That moment when you're watching the news and everyone is freaking out and you're like [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] is pretty fun so far lol
I think im enjoying this one from the outside since i didnt catchwind of it till it already skyrockets to the $300 range, I'm still bitter about exiting BTC with only a %10 return this summer as I needed some liquid capital for a large purchase, and then it shot up 300% in less than 90 days, hurt my soul it did.
Old 01-29-2021, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think im enjoying this one from the outside since i didnt catchwind of it till it already skyrockets to the $300 range, I'm still bitter about exiting BTC with only a %10 return this summer as I needed some liquid capital for a large purchase, and then it shot up 300% in less than 90 days, hurt my soul it did.
5k BABY GRAB THE SAUCE (NOK) IM BUYIN TENDIES FOR EVERYONE
Old 01-29-2021, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5k BABY GRAB THE SAUCE (NOK) IM BUYIN TENDIES FOR EVERYONE
I can't fathom Nokia going past $10-$15 if I'm lucky, but if we hit numbers like that from the reddit hive then I will be losing my brains.
Old 01-29-2021, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Here's a novel idea : if you think a stock is overvalued, you sell it. If at a later time you think that stock is now undervalued, you buy it again after the price drops. Boom, you made your profit you incredible oracle of obviousness.

But wait, that's just not good enough for the jackals. We need a system where you can borrow shit you don't own so you can make money out of nothing and then take that magic money and invest it elsewhere.
Old 01-29-2021, 03:12 PM
Banned

Mak'n Tendies.
Old 01-29-2021, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

This is the sound the stock ticker makes.
Closed Thread