Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2021, 09:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
permanently banner
Old 03-22-2021, 10:30 AM
Kobold

I thought Xeezl deleted all his characters along with his dignity.
Old 03-22-2021, 10:33 AM
Banned

Yes, permanently bannersed
Old 03-22-2021, 12:53 PM
Banned

Whozl?
Old 03-22-2021, 02:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And a 100% modest, humble person...

Nice necro there.
He's an EMS and has a 50 SHD, bringing things back from the dead is what he does, apparently.
Old 03-25-2021, 03:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought Xeezl deleted all his characters along with his dignity.
I did. Played some WoW because ARMY friends begged me to buy Shadowlands, and then most of them quit before hitting level 60 because of how annoying the forced campaigns were, and I quit after about 4 weeks of grinding Honor to still not have relevant PVP Gear.

So I tried out WoW classic (for the 2nd time). Leveled a priest to 60 on Atiesh, and was even more bored than I was at classic launch.

Not even sure how I ended up back on these forums. I think it was after watching a Pantheon gameplay video.
Old 03-25-2021, 03:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's an EMS and has a 50 SHD, bringing things back from the dead is what he does, apparently.
I never saved any lives in EMS. It was one of those situations where I got out of the ARMY and I thought I had to go to college and use my GI BILL and EMS was the only thing that kind of made sense to me. I didn't actually like the job, or the atmosphere, and would never consider working in the medical field again.
Old 03-25-2021, 10:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never saved any lives in EMS. It was one of those situations where I got out of the ARMY and I thought I had to go to college and use my GI BILL and EMS was the only thing that kind of made sense to me. I didn't actually like the job, or the atmosphere, and would never consider working in the medical field again.
Man that's interesting but I don't remember asking
Old 03-25-2021, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's crazy bro that's real crazy
Old 03-25-2021, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's crazy bro that's real crazy
it was insane fam. my first call was a drug over-dose patient who woke up and started beating us up in the back of the ambulance. next call was a fat dude who weighed 600 pounds. he collapsed at a weight loss center and broke both of his legs. we couldnt get the straps on the spine board around his body, so we duck taped him to it.. when we picked him up (we had to call in the fire department to help us lift him)... the board broke underneath him and began to painfully jab him in the spine, but he was duck taped to it and we were on the road by the time he started to complain about it. wasnt much we could do lol.
Closed Thread