Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2020, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
says the keyboard warrior hehe.

I know that reddit is a bubble but from time to time you find there some funny shit like this.

Whats wrong with you boi? Are you a snowflake or what?
"I like to keep myself "informed""
*Drools*
Old 11-18-2020, 11:05 AM
Banned

Gwairhir always informed about what bushes to eat during the apocalypses.

+1 from me.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Here's a good exercise if u feel like fighting cointellpro.

--------

Domo. I love you and you're actually not wrong, but man. U should realize how fuckin stuipd it is to actaully try to change the people in power.

Unless you are given the keys to the kingdom, u are going to be HR for middle management your whole life. And you don't get the keys unless u are a hybrid clone with a brainchip and clearance to talk to the greys.

Trump wasn't even given that level of access. He was scooped.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-18-2020 at 11:09 AM..
Old 11-18-2020, 11:33 AM
Fire Giant

Yahoo (the Illuminati) trying its best to advocate an attack on Iran.
Old 11-18-2020, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yahoo (the Illuminati) trying its best to advocate an attack on Iran.
You know what would take the cake is foot soldiers in iran then russia nuking iran, then the US bitching out and not blowing up the entire world but leaving us with a bunch of fucked dead nuked soldiers and crippling our military industrial complex because we are now dealing with horror on an never before seen proportion.

I'm not advocating this but I could see this timeline happening. I dont advocate unessiscerily torturing people in order to play games with humanity. It's just what I see.
Old 11-18-2020, 11:39 AM
Banned

Wish there were some good forums with not alot of moderation
Old 11-18-2020, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wish there were some good forums with not alot of moderation
Why?
Old 11-18-2020, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You disagree?
You cunningly evaded answering the pertinent question yet again! Impressive.

If your life were at stake, somebody is running at you waving a knife, and he's black, and you taze him, and it doesn't work, and he continues running at you with a knife, and the only other resort you have is a gun, what would you do? Be as specific as possible. It's really not a hard question. The fact you keep neglecting to answer it is sort of the goal here, you are utterly incapable of criticizing a black person doing *anything*. The cops must always be in the wrong. This is fundamentally and completely retarded.

Part of treating black people as your equal is to call them out when they do terrible shit, just like you would for a white person. Otherwise you are viewing black people the same way you view children. "Welll ya know, he's just a kid, can I really blame him?? He doesn't know any better!". This is called the bigotry of low expectations. Any idiot on the planet can do the easy one where you go "slavery was bad!". No fuckin shit it was bad, obviously. Now do the harder one, where you don't treat black people like blameless children.
Last edited by douglas1999; 11-18-2020 at 08:25 PM..
Old 11-18-2020, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

*aghem* I dont believe I heard you say anything about pulling out your 2020 tech industry designed net gun, Doug :P

I say let the silicon valley take bids on safe and futuristic non leathal solutions for our police to use and see if we can come up with any new ideas.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Demolition ranch does have a video about how bolo guns work pretty well actually. Netguns not so much but bolo guns worked great! Throw some goverment contracts and see if we can make ones that work really great wtf not I say.

I bet elon will be able to incapacitate someone by shooting a radio wave at their brain in a few years anyway.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-18-2020 at 08:33 PM..
Old 11-18-2020, 08:37 PM
Banned

Sure the more non-lethal tools for cops the better. They just have to actually work dependably, sadly tazers often don't. If one of nodes misses or doesn't penetrate deeply enough, it doesn't complete the circuit and nothing happens. And even when both penetrate, sometimes the suspect can just shake it off. This often happens with particularly large men or people under the influence of stimulants. I obviously want less black people to die. It's not like I revel in and celebrate a police shooting of a black man, but the counter narrative makes no god damn sense at all. It's pure fantasy.
Old 11-18-2020, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Police have a culture of coming to a problem with their guns drawn, and that is not exactly necissary, a step back there is a good idea.

The video of the guy answering his door to the cops who had their guns drawn because of a domestic violence phone call and getting shot is one of the thousands of recorded examples that we can tone that shit down a bit.

But we also need to refund our police department and invest in better solutions because, yea tasers are like pepper spray, occasionally good. And they, and we, deserve better.

The problem with our police department is not unlike any of our governments problem, and any libertarian would agree what that problem is:

It's easy to make beurocracy, but very hard to undo it.

And the police dept. has its share of broken beurocracy, that needs to be "defunded", and then reinvested back into it, so that it can work well again.

It's a mess, and it just needs to be reorganized, like any goverment agency does from time to time.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-18-2020 at 08:44 PM..
Closed Thread