Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2019, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where are feminists getting all this power exactly?
They have weaponized sex and emotions.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:06 PM
Banned

Feminism is a middle class problem. Rich ppl have the opportunity and options to do what they want and not be really ignorant.

Poor ppl just want to survive and don't have resources to show up to a rally about whatever.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Must be really nice to be able to aka free to stand around and look stupid. A lot.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where are feminists getting all this power exactly? How does that work? I mean, it's not exactly like they took over this country with guns.

You can shift around the elite. But you can't really overthrow them by continuing to fall for their divide and conquer strategies. That can only really happen when people realize they have a lot more in common than they have differences.

It's pretty hard though when everyone is broke and has to go around begging for jobs. Either that or holding on to what they have for dear life. Terrified of a backslide.
You serious?

Feminists have gained so much power. A feminist can destroy someone with an accusation. The very existence of Due Process is no match for feminists.

You're also not allowed to criticize feminism. The moment you do, your career is over. I'm only doing this because my boss eats feminists for breakfast, would probably give me a raise if he saw what I was typing now.

The entire world thinks women are paid less, when it's been discovered the opposite is true.

When feminists can go to the UN and convince them of creating more state surveillance, they have enormous power.

Women are already one of the most protected and privileged groups in our society and they just want more of it.

If you think they're the oppressed class, you're not paying attention.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Felt Nostalgic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They have weaponized sex and emotions.
They, being disproportionately well-paid white male gentry / Jews trying to hold on to their power.

Yes, they wanted women in the workforce (especially women not in their class).

They want to prevent any welfare state (and roll back FDR)

So they went to middle class men (and women now) and got them riled about feminism, blacks (thank greedy plantation owners for importing them in), and immigrants (who again, are brought in as wage slaves for the wealthy).

All so they can private jet around the world having a good ol' time. Some people just take what they can and can't stop. They have to be stopped.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
They, being disproportionately well-paid white male gentry / Jews trying to hold on to their power.

So they went to middle class men (and women now) and got them riled about feminism, blacks (thank greedy plantation owners for importing them in), and immigrants (who again, are brought in as wage slaves for the wealthy).

All so they can private jet around the world having a good ol' time. Some people just take what they can and can't stop. They have to be stopped.
So blame the Jews?
Old 03-11-2019, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

No. They, as in women.

It is quite amazing how you could turn that into an attack on Jewish men though. I'm pretty sure antisemitism is against the rules here and could result in your account being banned.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Felt Nostalgic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. They, as in women.

It is quite amazing how you could turn that into an attack on Jewish men though. I'm pretty sure antisemitism is against the rules here and could result in your account being banned.
Again, the vast majority are white male gentiles. But just WOOOSH -- zoom into the jews being included (which they certainly are*) -- and claim I'm blaming it all on jews.

If always argued against the notion that jews are to blame for everything.

And again. Women didn't have the god damn right to vote. Women didn't sack the capital with guns. How did women change things themselves without any help? They didn't. It wasn't within their power to do that.

They simply convinced those with actual power that they were better off being included. They in this case, being wealthier intelligent white women mostly. They were sick of people stuck at home told they couldn't do anything else.

*Haven't you ever heard the expression "our Judeo-Christian values"? Just the fact people get away with calling a comment like that Antisemitism is sign something is up. Can't even mention AIPAC without the media going nuts.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 03-11-2019 at 02:44 PM..
Old 03-11-2019, 02:40 PM
Banned

To gain/keep power in an electoral system, one of the most effective strategies is to expand the electorate. Immigrants, women, people that can't/don't vote normally. You can get their votes and gain power.

Another strategy is to make sure voters don't unite by common interest and do you in. So you divide them by fanning the flames of racial, gender, and religious resentment.

This is how feminists get power. Both sides at the top levels benefit from feminists narratives pushed out by Government, AT&T, Disney etc...

Even after shit is basically equal in the workforce. Or close enough, nothing is perfect.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

So now it's all white people's fault?
Closed Thread