Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2020, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

How many Vulaks and Vyemms have Freedom killed this year? Zero.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's rich lol. How are you guys this delusional? You do know Freedom are about as popular around the server as Covid-19, right? I wouldn't bring up respect :P

I really feel for Freedom members. Seriously, it sucks that you are dragged along with Detoxx/Furoar. I know a good number of ex-ghxst people and ex-AM and I know 99% of you are cool people. Guess we'll see in a month or two, the question then will be "all we really gained was one warrior, was it worth it?"
Half this server still thinks that Covid is a hoax by the Democrats, so I don't get the analogy. Nice care troll for the Freedom members though, but I'm sure they are just fine enjoying their Vulak and inner ring ToV loots that used to be completely the realm of Riot. It sucks to share. I guess equality to some people feels like oppression, when you had such a run of the place.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Freedom, easily spotted.

The irony of Detoxx saying it doesnt matter what Kittens wnats if RIot gets its way, when theyre advocating for rules that help kittens, who has killed more targets than Freedom, was amazing. Especially when they're going to dump their "useless" members and AG if they get their long lockouts for suicide cart.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:58 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half this server still thinks that Covid is a hoax by the Democrats
Democrats are just dumb for falling for it
Old 10-28-2020, 02:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half this server still thinks that Covid is a hoax by the Democrats, so I don't get the analogy. Nice care troll for the Freedom members though, but I'm sure they are just fine enjoying their Vulak and inner ring ToV loots that used to be completely the realm of Riot. It sucks to share. I guess equality to some people feels like oppression, when you had such a run of the place.
rofl you just made the analogy even stronger.

Idk how you can remark that last part about Riot though, they literally put in a 1:1:1 rotation proposal for every mob in the game, and it was shot down by Freedom haha

Meanwhile Detoxx/Furoar push races that have demonstrably been excluding the smaller guilds.
Old 10-28-2020, 02:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rofl you just made the analogy even stronger.

Idk how you can remark that last part about Riot though, they literally put in a 1:1:1 rotation proposal for every mob in the game, and it was shot down by Freedom haha

Meanwhile Detoxx/Furoar push races that have demonstrably been excluding the smaller guilds.
Do you earnestly believe that raiding on P99 is going to be fun when content is fully rotated? Sorry man, but that just doesn't sound fun to us. That doesn't make us some evil entity.
Old 10-28-2020, 02:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you earnestly believe that raiding on P99 is going to be fun when content is fully rotated? Sorry man, but that just doesn't sound fun to us. That doesn't make us some evil entity.
Yes. Most people don't get off on denying others from getting pixels. Most people realize that their accomplishments and loot aren't diminished when someone else is also able to accomplish or loot the same thing.

If you all really loved and thrived on competition as much as you claim to you'd ask the GM's to put you all over on red so you can truly compete.

Removing the 50 some odd people from the server that splooge their pants at the thought of being able to take loots from other people would be such a huge net positive for the server it's impossible to calculate it's positive impact.
Old 10-28-2020, 02:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly, needs to be a mix
Old 10-28-2020, 02:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. Most people don't get off on denying others from getting pixels. Most people realize that their accomplishments and loot aren't diminished when someone else is also able to accomplish or loot the same thing.

If you all really loved and thrived on competition as much as you claim to you'd ask the GM's to put you all over on red so you can truly compete.

Removing the 50 some odd people from the server that splooge their pants at the thought of being able to take loots from other people would be such a huge net positive for the server it's impossible to calculate it's positive impact.
Every person on this server has the ability to raid if that is what interests them. There are multiple tiers to raid at, everyone has their niche. I can appreciate that you think this will be some EQ paradise if you can just waltz into TOV every 4 weeks and get free gear but if you care so much about that gear then why not just come have some fun and compete for it?
Old 10-28-2020, 02:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Every person on this server has the ability to raid if that is what interests them. There are multiple tiers to raid at, everyone has their niche. I can appreciate that you think this will be some EQ paradise if you can just waltz into TOV every 4 weeks and get free gear but if you care so much about that gear then why not just come have some fun and compete for it?
Same could be said for you. Why hide behind AG, why not try to get some actual solo kills like Kittens?
Closed Thread