Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2019, 12:40 AM
Banned

Did you find the elusive crazy cat lady in the zone??
Old 07-01-2019, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

The rats in here are monks and make great pets for enchanters/Druids. There’s a higher level rat monk in the zone who wrecks. I charmed it on my druid in a small group and it was some of the most fun I’ve ever had grouping. Totally empty zone with a shitload of mobs and extremely close to a druid portal.

Hope to see more here on green.
Old 07-01-2019, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kerra isle can be reached in less than 5 minutes from the druid/wiz ports in tox. Run to the dock on the western side of the zone and swim straight across, once you hit land go left for about 20 seconds and you will see the entrance tunnel.
Wow, I wish I've known this before... back when I was farming Kerra Isle, I traveled the slow way: port to NK, run to Qeynos, take a boat.. yikes!
Old 07-07-2019, 09:07 PM
Kobold

I think Odus would have more appeal if it's color pallett was a bit different.
Old 07-08-2019, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Borderline racist post lol
Old 07-08-2019, 09:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzman_so_fresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Odus is very underrated. Other than stonebrunt everything is 5 minutes from a town. Instead of moon cats, luclin should have just turned kerra into a proper town with cats as a playable race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing borderline about it, I am openly racist against kerrans. They've got a whole prison camp of kobolds on that island so they're no saints either. Praise Prexus
Old 07-09-2019, 12:07 AM
Fire Giant

I hope people end up grouping in this dungeon more on Green. It’s a really neat zone with a beach and beachside bar in it. Cats know how to party!
Old 07-09-2019, 07:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
There’s a higher level rat monk in the zone who wrecks. I charmed it on my druid in a small group and it was some of the most fun I’ve ever had grouping. Totally empty zone with a shitload of mobs and extremely close to a druid portal.
Bollocks. The elite rat for some reason isn't an animal and you can't charm it. Oh yeah, I'm one of those idiots who went there with a friend as a druid/enchanter duo.

The zone has shit loot unless you happen to love fish and milk. The xp modifier is trash and since you're fighting monks and shamans, expect to take a ton of damage and slows. It just isn't worth xping at other than to be able to say 'I've grouped in Kerra'.
Last edited by fugazi; 07-09-2019 at 07:06 AM..
Old 07-09-2019, 08:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Odus is very underrated. Other than stonebrunt everything is 5 minutes from a town. Instead of moon cats, luclin should have just turned kerra into a proper town with cats as a playable race.
I agree, more should have been done with the area but we were in expansion phase so.. moon cats! .. and Bazaar (which should have been in the Shady Swashbuckler area)

Quote:
Nothing borderline about it, I am openly racist against kerrans. They've got a whole prison camp of kobolds on that island so they're no saints either. Praise Prexus
+5 forums points for RP.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he meant this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzman_so_fresh
Closed Thread