Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2021, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

ST "endures" them because they got slapped by the GMs for a month for whining and throwing a tantrum.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 04-25-2021, 03:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ST "endures" them because they got slapped by the GMs for a month for whining and throwing a tantrum.
I’m curious. What was the whining? If they were dominating content, what would they have to complain about? A couple of lost races? A couple of key wins?
Old 04-25-2021, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClephNote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m curious. What was the whining? If they were dominating content, what would they have to complain about? A couple of lost races? A couple of key wins?
Meta tryTards always whine, win or lose.. still whining.
Old 04-25-2021, 07:14 PM
Banned

6 months after the last patch of velious. Literally 2yrs away.
Old 04-25-2021, 08:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClephNote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ST got mad that the GMs put a bag limit on Trak. So they threw a temper tantrum did a bunch of shit and got caught with a raid suspension. So the GMs decided to put a 2/3 bag on every raid target till Velious instead of just Trak.
Old 04-26-2021, 11:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ST got mad that the GMs put a bag limit on Trak. So they threw a temper tantrum did a bunch of shit and got caught with a raid suspension. So the GMs decided to put a 2/3 bag on every raid target till Velious instead of just Trak.
How is that working out? Everyone happy?

Curious if the other guilds are rotating the 1/3, or competing? If competing, who is winning?
Old 04-27-2021, 10:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
How is that working out? Everyone happy?

Curious if the other guilds are rotating the 1/3, or competing? If competing, who is winning?
Everyone happy? lol nope. There's still a lot of drama. I feel like most people who would join ST will never be satisfied unless they're allowed complete and utter monopoly over the 20-year-old pixels. They should've been raid suspended permanently for the temper tantrum they pulled instead of just getting a slap on the wrist imho, but then ST members would stop playing and that would tank their RMT economy. Also, I imagine another guild would just take their place most likely.
Old 04-27-2021, 12:12 PM
Aviak

That’s kind of why I asked about the remaining content. I was hoping that enough would be enough for the “have nots.” I don’t think that enough exists, and earning content through competition and coordination isn’t respected by the community.

Agree 100% if ST was magically destroyed, there’d just be another 1-2 guilds that would slide right into their place.
Closed Thread