Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 04:25 PM
Kobold

In all seriousness that's not just a flame towards Arvan that is how I feel towards Kittens when I was in AG. I was just joking about being jowl deep in Pelosi's vagina though.

Also autism jokes are about as dumb as saying imagine.
Old 05-06-2021, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

... And... on top of that..... it was players from basically every guild who went into ST. Hence why no single guild was suspended for the incident.. only players.
Actually, Riot, Kittens, AG, and Ghxst/RenamedGuild/Whatever they were calling themselves at the time were all hit with a 7 day raid suspension from all content for this, in addition to the personal suspensions individuals were given.
Old 05-06-2021, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could easily say the same about you and the leadership of Riot Arvan. I've literally never seen you criticize a single thing they've done. We know how many people have traveled through the ranks of KWSM into Paradigm Shift and then Riot, for years now. Who has the rose colored shades on?

You and Jutebox seem to advocate for honesty and fairness, rotations, etc... but not a peep came out of you when Riot took 50 straight weeks of inner ring dragons and Vulaks.

Where was your voice for the inequality and unfairness then. You're just a bunch of frauds playing the good guy card now that your daddy guild is getting defeated on a regular basis, even with your help. If you could of figured out this strategy yourself you would of chortled with cigars and scotch all day while we toiled in pog.
we've played the good guy card from day 1, not just in the last 2 years, buddy. that's why you hate us so much.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, Riot, Kittens, AG, and Ghxst/RenamedGuild/Whatever they were calling themselves at the time were all hit with a 7 day raid suspension from all content for this, in addition to the personal suspensions individuals were given.
Couldn't remember, glad to be corrected, but it doesn't really change my point. It wasn't an US issue it was every raid guild who visited ST.

On top of that, changing models to see if a golem has a weapon or not isn't that serious. We're not talking duping, froovygate level shit.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eezl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we've played the good guy card from day 1, not just in the last 2 years, buddy. that's why you hate us so much.
Yeah let me tell you how everyone hates fuckin Kittens who say Meow.

u kidding? please tell me your kidding
Old 05-06-2021, 05:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ill take delusional for $500, Alex
Darn, I thought you wouldn't see through my pixel lusting facade. I'm saying all of this because I want pixels. Definitely not an independent conclusion.

god i hope my guild likes me now

With my Twochain

class 6 Monk
Main
2% (4/252)

2% raid attendance

you fucking got me. good job.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eezl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also it shouldn't be a "card" to "play" this isn't congress or a board meeting. This is an EverQuest Server that we all enjoy for fun. Kittens who say meow is an important part of this server. It's been home to many, many new players and veteran players alike.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:09 PM
Fire Giant

As an old member of blackheart pirates and the Hydra alliance... Kittens is- the most reputable big guild on the server.. They have the highest concentration of normal healthy humans. You can run into many of their players in public groups and they all seem normal. From the top down.

Seriously though.. Who the fuck is core? Who is riot? Who is tempest? Who the fuck are all these guilds? Who were they? Who are they now?

And then there's kittens.. Who have been kittens, and still are kittens. They are the best option we have to represent this server in a positive light.

TLDR- Kittens are Alpha.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:10 PM
Aviak

To recap:

You did it!
Nuh uh
Uh huh!
Here’s a bigger picture
I don’t want a bigger picture, I want you to be destroyed!
Imagine
Warder loot
Teal
Imagine
Autism
Joking about autism isn’t cool
Imagine
Let’s have a rational discussion about the fact shit happens
NO! Ban everyone!
We’re all friends in different guilds
I WANT YOU TO GO TO JAIL IN REAL LIFE!

missing:
Need Jesus
Snortle gifs
Old 05-06-2021, 05:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're blaming autism for his behavior that's not a funny joke.
I'm saying you have autism, and it's not a joke. Hope that helps.
Closed Thread