Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2021, 09:58 PM
Kobold

Just asking for a friend, do we get DKP for reading 13 pages in one sitting?
Old 06-20-2021, 10:12 PM
Aviak

Honestly our cycle camp was out of an abundance of caution and it worked, cause if you look at the videos you can see everything is reset... until a certain FD necro stands up and trains it all back cause he didn't /q.

The effort going in to obfuscate what happened is intense. Ya'll should start a (fake)news network!

I hope ya'll call your dads today, even though its clear he didn't spend much time teaching you how to human being.
Old 06-20-2021, 10:56 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2021, 11:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly our cycle camp was out of an abundance of caution and it worked, cause if you look at the videos you can see everything is reset... until a certain FD necro stands up and trains it all back cause he didn't /q.

The effort going in to obfuscate what happened is intense. Ya'll should start a (fake)news network!

I hope ya'll call your dads today, even though its clear he didn't spend much time teaching you how to human being.

While I can respect your total lack of shame.

Frankly, trying to score points on people on Fathers Day with a comment like this is about as anti social as it gets.

30 year old game? What’s our average age then, 45? How many dudes here you think have lost their Dad?

And while we’re on the topic of thinking things through. Here’s a quick history lesson.

You see, I’m old enough to remember a few short months ago when “A Piercing Roar” was presented as evidence of a Riot train at Doze.

The response then? After a week of silence: Not enough evidence. No concession.

Literally the same evidence is presented now against Vanq at Vulak. In addition to hysterics about how they should’ve conceded on the spot instead of killing the mob!

…because due process and assumption of innocence is only valid for one side huh?

So if Jutebox doesn’t like you, you must be guilty of something and for sure your Dad was a deadbeat.

Wow.
Old 06-20-2021, 11:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You see, I’m old enough to remember a few short months ago when “A Piercing Roar” was presented as evidence of a Riot train at Doze.
Right here folks. Confirmation of the evidence we presented and what it means: that Klaz trained us. But facts, evidence, and the truth just don't matter when you are still big mad about what happened a few short months ago.
Old 06-20-2021, 11:43 PM
Kobold

play nice nerds
Old 06-20-2021, 11:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right here folks. Confirmation of the evidence we presented and what it means: that Klaz trained us. But facts, evidence, and the truth just don't matter when you are still big mad about what happened a few short months ago.
Except the GMs ruled in Riot's favor in that instance... so apparently the facts as the GMs see them don't support your position.
Old 06-20-2021, 11:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:

... Same Energy:

jutes3.jpg
Old 06-21-2021, 12:00 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Exhibit A presented against Riot: A Piercing Roar!

Result: Not enough evidence. Presumption of innocence.

Exhibit B presented against Vanq: A Piercing Roar!

...Jutebox?

"The evidence is undeniable! And they're questioning of my accusations is a de facto admission of guilt! Also: F all your Dads (on Father's Day no less)."

Lord have mercy!
Old 06-21-2021, 12:06 AM
Aviak

I'll give you guys a choice, so that you can have a coherent, if not correct argument:

You can decide that despite your petition, Riot didn't actually train you at Doze a few months ago, or you can concede that the new agro messages that go out after Klaz dies demonstrate that he trained us.

I am just using your own logic, from your own petitions, to communicate game mechanics that you know about, but will ignore when it suits you. GM's could've decided on any number of factors in a past petition. Unless you have text that they ruled on that specific argument, you're drawing conclusions that don't exist.
Closed Thread