Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2021, 03:17 AM
Banned

Howabout de-root the mobs
Old 06-27-2021, 03:21 AM
Banned

Also, if i was staff and received some shit book like that... id fuckin ban your whole guild
Comon gm's have some self respect!
Old 06-27-2021, 03:36 AM
Fire Giant

I'm surprised they haven't banned all these poopsock guilds that repeatedly QQ over these 20 year old pixels.
Old 06-27-2021, 03:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't concede out of "an abundance of caution" or to "address your mistakes in the field." You guys were still setting up a CH chain in OOC... you conceded only when it was clear we weren't going to wipe.
Nah sorry we don't operate how you guys do and have done even before you merged. We took the time to review fraps and couldn't determine if we trained or not and felt the standup thing to do was immediately concede after reviewing the footage. Just so happened to line up with vulak being around 5%. Push more conspiracy theories though. You guys are good at building narratives.
Old 06-27-2021, 03:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, if i was staff and received some shit book like that... id fuckin ban your whole guild
Comon gm's have some self respect!
You mean the same staff that have literally told us in the past that more information is better than less and to give as much detail as possible in our petitions? That same staff?
Old 06-27-2021, 04:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing about the situations were similar. Last week the kriot raid force got trained by a quish necro at doubles, where no other member of their raid force was, and where none of our raid force left from since we all got cothed to there and quish engaged vulak before we were fully done cothing/setting up.

This week kriot went first and someone trained back to the triples hallway during our botched engage. The train killed no one? A few people? Unclear who trained and who was affected. 7 minutes later quish engaged and successfully killed vulak and kriot conceded out of an abundance of caution somewhere around 5% because in the moment we couldn't rule out that it was us that trained and unlike quish we do what we can to address our mistakes on the field.

Imagine bitching about a guild conceding a raid mob at sub 10% when your guild literally wrote the book on it.

Yeah turns out when you want to write a well explained and thorough petition it can take more than 1 page. I guess when you're in a guild that regularly writes single page petitions/defenses can be summed up with "Lol riot sucks and they wronged us", or "nu'uh! they did it not us!" then a well written petition can be intimidating. DM me if you need any help understanding all if it and I can go over it with you. Happy to help.
the train killed a decent amount of people. The big difference is that half of our raid force ran somewhere and camped. I lived at PoM
Old 06-27-2021, 06:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think one person doing something kinda dumb is cheating.

Also ya'll post a 2013 detoxx meme and he has 0 to do with any of this lmfao
He's still a bigot you don't have to worry about that
Old 06-27-2021, 09:51 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2021, 10:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah sorry we don't operate how you guys do and have done even before you merged. We took the time to review fraps and couldn't determine if we trained or not and felt the standup thing to do was immediately concede after reviewing the footage. Just so happened to line up with vulak being around 5%. Push more conspiracy theories though. You guys are good at building narratives.
How convenient! Let’s not put the shoe on the other foot then, but it doesn’t fit. Where is Cinderella?
Old 06-27-2021, 10:26 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's still a bigot you don't have to worry about that

Didn’t you quit Riot because they were bigots, then rejoin them like 2 days later?

And right now…

Aren’t you teaming up with <Kittens Who Say Ngar> ?

Maybe it’s not for me to say, but I think you should consider giving Detoxx the same Grace you’ve offered to your current compatriots.
Closed Thread