Old 07-25-2021, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Pineapple on pizza.

Choose your side.

<o\ n /o>
Old 07-25-2021, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll get the vaccine once a couple years have passed and we can confirm that it doesn't have some totally unforeseen devastating long-term side effect. There's a reason vaccines typically take five years at a minimum to go to market. It is literally impossible for anyone to claim this one is totally safe when it hasn't even existed on this planet for a full year yet. People conflate this attitude with anti-vaxxer nutjobs because they have no good counterargument. No, I don't think bill gates is injecting me with microchips, however I am hesitant to just flippantly inject a substance into my body because msnbc told me to. A substance which protects you against a disease that isn't even particularly dangerous. I'll continue wearing a mask in public because I'm unvaccinated out of respect for others, and I'm not a sociopath who wishes death on my political opponents.
Good news we have been experimenting with mRNA vaccine possibilities for about 50 years. But I really wish we had practiced the method like the vaccinia which is live in the vaccine. Because the virus is alive, it can spread to other parts of the body or to other people. Making anti-Vaxxer have no choice. Worked well with smallpox.

https://youtu.be/XPeeCyJReZw
Old 07-25-2021, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats try to pretend that they are not the pearl clutching evangelicals but they are pearl clutching evangelicals trying to shove their puritanical values down everyone's throats while driving tesla's exactly like all the Joe Olsen's of the world.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2021, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good news we have been experimenting with mRNA vaccine possibilities for about 50 years. But I really wish we had practiced the method like the vaccinia which is live in the vaccine. Because the virus is alive, it can spread to other parts of the body or to other people. Making anti-Vaxxer have no choice. Worked well with smallpox.

You're taking the wrong conclusion from this video. In fact he says mRNA vaccines have only been worked on since the 90s around 2:10. Careful with the word precision; it's a clickbaity title [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

not impugning your conclusions. the mRNA technique is cool.
Old 07-25-2021, 08:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Left always dehumanizes people with words and slogans

Anti this and that ect.

It's really all about ushering in an American Social Credit System like they have in China
Old 07-25-2021, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's really all about ushering in an American Social Credit System like they have in China
people dress in 1 sexless uniform on their own you know

lol that pearl puritanical evangelical democratic scum! (full circle)
Old 07-25-2021, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Left always dehumanizes people with words and slogans

Anti this and that.
“Anti help people?”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=

I guess this crotchety old black lady assumes all conservatives are old white men. I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt when she says “let them die”, she means of old age and not to kill us

What I would say to her is that I’m only 38 years old and in the best shape of my life, pretty sure this fat unhealthy lady is going to die long before me, only question is going to be is it gonna be from heart disease or diabetes
Old 07-25-2021, 08:50 PM
Banned

The funny thing is that the majority of the unvaxxed are of African American and Hispanic ethnicity.

All of this rhetoric about unvaccinated degenerate anti-science cretins is essentially a big racist dogwhistle.

Just take the "jab" you stupid naggers.
Old 07-25-2021, 10:14 PM
Banned

btw in response to thread title philosophy, which i call "operation paperclip socialized: teh new philosophy of moral apathy circa 1995 lol". not very catchy but highly convenient

@jibartik for his guild too. You monster!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 07-25-2021 at 10:24 PM..
Old 07-25-2021, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
btw in response to thread title philosophy, which i call "operation paperclip socialized: teh new philosophy of moral apathy circa 1995 lol". not very catchy but highly convenient

@jibartik for his guild too. You monster!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Philo-sophy
Philo: love of
Sophistry: wisdom

Unfortunately, despite vast swathes of wisdom dropped firsthand by myself on this board, I can fairly surmise there is no philosophy among the majority of our forum-denizens.
Closed Thread