Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2021, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

I’ve played wow for a long time. Some of it at a competitive level. Something about this story ain’t adding up. You didn’t get banned for stream sniping as mentioned already blizzard doesn’t give a shit about stream sniping. You were doing something else.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-28-2021, 12:53 AM
Banned

one time i was spotted by a friend on one of the top tiddystreamers cams, on the opposing team in CSGO. I was griefing them ruthlessly and calling them names while smashing her white-knight who carries less hard than I do. Homie informed me mid-game of the situation and I cranked it up HARD and totally crushed the energy on the stream. 1 of my best games

Also been caught in a "dinosower" video owning the main guy there on awp outside on nuke while he kept unsuccessfully trying to pixel walk. Made a laugh joke out of how hard I was plowing him (since he was doing something silly). Which is to say, the humor of the joke he lined up hinged and scaled based on how hard I plinked him; I think he respected me as an opponent. Some kid informed me that he recognized me and I tracked it down.

Feels good to be good. Perfect practice makes perfect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 07-28-2021 at 01:02 AM..
Old 07-28-2021, 01:21 AM
Fire Giant

the only streamers worth watching imo are anime vtubers
Old 07-28-2021, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

On the bright side, there's a new expansion for rimjobworld. You can now make a colony of cannibalistic, tree worshipping, space crackheads.
Old 07-28-2021, 07:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had yesterday my first experience with a relevant streamer and me and my grand daugther got both banned.
my grandchild wich is 13 convinced me to return to wow pvp new season and be her partner on arena. so i made a character wich never realy played a resto druid . and we both climbed to 2100 .
We squared 2 times in a row agaisnt a top brass NA steamer wich on my opinion was trying to boost a arms warrior and we trampled over em with ridic ease.

2 hours later we got both banned from wow , and after i send a email the official answer was we boths ervin a ban for stream snipin .

i did send a email with how possible we did it on a random game generator as arena is supposed to be . but so far no answer.

so after i talked down my grand daugther i started to think, how is possible streamers on mmos has such privileges.
I'll take Things That Didn't Happen for 500, Alex.
Old 07-28-2021, 08:14 AM
Planar Protector

Story time with internet liars

Streamers are still scum regardless. We can learn from this masturbatory post
Old 07-28-2021, 08:34 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2021, 09:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unlikely you would climb to 2100 with a fresh new char with 0 resilience. Generally some pvp gear or at least some decent pve gear is needed to not be completely run over in arenas

Secondly, stream sniping can only get you banned from Twitch, not WoW, to my knowledge. WoW doesn’t care what you do on Twitch, they are completely separate companies

I’m guessing you got banned for account sharing. That druid had gear, it wasn’t a freshly made char

Props for getting to 2100+ tho. What comp? Druid + what?
took me 2 days to get to 60 3 more for the curia and legendarys , got into arena as 213 ilvl resto druid, for how much people complain itps suepr easy to grind out .
nobody touched this account and i even dont know her either .
the composition was arms warrior and Resto druid.
the problem is they seem to consider it as a game disruption, the only reason i havent provided the video of our games is because she is a minor and im not sure i should leak it.
Old 07-28-2021, 10:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya war + druid is good but rog + druid where the rogue is using wound poison is arguably as good

Warlock + druid and hunter + druid are also capable of top ranks (2500+). Really resto druids are just incredibly effective in 2v2 where they can pillar hump while spamming those hots and have bear charge interrupt and cyclone to disrupt as well
u right even this old fart can play that game, doesnt help her heal debuff and that talent wich reduce healing dmg afetr a cylone do stack up.

For most part we did only lose to double convoke druids and few close fights agaisnt rogues-mages.
Old 07-28-2021, 10:15 PM
Banned

Oh u talking about retail, I was thinking classic tbc arenas, my bad. No such thing as resilience stat in retail. Ya I dunno much about retail meta, only classic TBC mets for arena

Still really surprised to see a ban for stream sniping irregardless
Closed Thread