Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2021, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Attachment 15318

You know, there's something I can't quite put my finger on about this guy... 🤔 but he seems so nice and well put together.

ESports Talk
Quote:
He is being accused of two counts of sexual assault of two minors between the ages of 10-14. The mothers of two of the victims report that RaulZito was targeting kids in the performing arts sector. He would pretend to be working with TV companies through social media with offers of work. It sounds like, if these allegations are true he was using his fame as a Fortnite player to lure in children.

This abuse apparently went on between February and May, and a report claims that “were so many times [the abuse took place] that both [victims] do not know how to order chronologically how they occurred.” There may have been other victims too, so there’s no telling how deep this goes. RaulZito was affiliated with a network that focuses on gaming and esports influencers, SBT Games, but they have already cut ties with him.
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 07-29-2021, 05:31 PM
Banned

Yeah I saw that shit trending earlier.

Generally throughout nature, when something is brightly colored with neon/radiant colors, it means it's toxic.

Who would leave their children alone with a dude that looks like this? I surely wouldn't let my daughter's anywhere around this guy. His aesthetic screams pedo
Old 07-29-2021, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

He looks like he is from Washington
Old 07-29-2021, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

did some looking into this guy and saw his stream and he wasnt speaking american so i figured it was just another example of life outside the usa so moved to resolved.
Old 07-29-2021, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Generally throughout nature, when something is brightly colored with neon/radiant colors, it means it's toxic.

Who would leave their children alone with a dude that looks like this? I surely wouldn't let my daughter's anywhere around this guy. His aesthetic screams pedo
Teppler knows a thing or two about the pedo aesthetic.
Old 07-29-2021, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Horza, while those things are horrible, its time to admit that you have run out of material.
Old 07-29-2021, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza, while those things are horrible, its time to admit that you have run out of material.
I keep offering him advice but he always makes it weird by constantly bringing up Nancy Pelosi's feet.
Old 07-29-2021, 06:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He thinks he can keep levi-raging guilt and shame but he doesn't realize he overplayed his hand and no one cares anymore.

I'm pretty sure I can live with nothing longer than he can; I've done it my whole life thanks to the shenanigans of his tribe. Meanwhile he has never gone without.

Burn it all down. Adonai Elohim Melchizedek is with me, I have acclimated to the flames like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego , have you?
Old 07-29-2021, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Countdown until Teppler starts accusing staff of being Jewish when they inevitably ban another one of his accounts?
Old 07-29-2021, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

They are Jewish probably. Who cares though are you anti semitiical?
Closed Thread