Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2021, 08:00 PM
Fire Giant

Politics threads be like:

*pours one out for snortles*
Old 08-02-2021, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Politics threads be like:

*pours one out for snortles*
Squad vs Squares tomorrow

Go Team Brown!
Old 08-02-2021, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
history is a circle

get ready for #3! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hahaha US Women’s soccer team lost
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 08-02-2021, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sen. Tom Cotton: "If you just turn these decisions over to a bunch of public health bureaucrats, of course, the only thing they’re gonna consider is what they think is in the best interest of public health."
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 08-04-2021, 09:48 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2021, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He thinks he can keep levi-raging guilt and shame but he doesn't realize he overplayed his hand and no one cares anymore.

I'm pretty sure I can live with nothing longer than he can; I've done it my whole life thanks to the shenanigans of his tribe. Meanwhile he has never gone without.

Burn it all down. Adonai Elohim Melchizedek is with me, I have acclimated to the flames like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego , have you?
Listen to this poor bitch... such a victim!!! ohhhh such a victim..

"Ive gone without my whole life!!!!" oh my such a martyr.. such a snow flake.. One week, hes a millionaire, the next week, hes gone his whole life, struggling against the jews!!! The taxes!!! LOLOL pussy

LOLOL look at this pussy. You gonna cry about the jews?? Did a jewish guy steal your girlfriend and make you smell his finger after finger banging her before you could??? Like, dude is obsessed.
Old 08-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

reddit post, because in the west, the onlything of value that we can offer is some shit like reddit.

meanwhile in china https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...eb2x&context=3

just saying if we dont watch ourselves that country is going to be kicking the literal shit out of our American excellence with their excellence soon.

They're like a communist utopia, they're about to hit perpetual motion.
Old 08-04-2021, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still waiting for the "pandemic" to kill me. Pretty sure at least a dozen forum dwellers have wished death on me for not believing the "pandemic" stupidity thus far, and here I am, still standing, still living, and living well.

Fortunately, all my death-wishing fans are entirely impotent with no spiritual power whatsoever due to being enslaved by their vices, so I guess their unwell-wishes are in vain.

Feels good to be on God's side. Sorry about the morbid obesity. Maybe you can overeat your way out of this.

Feels good to be on the side of people who dont do that. Your tribe is the last bastion of the pedophile, the rapist, the racist, the misogynist, the liar, the thief, and the CULT LEADER. Such a good side to be on. Making 500,000 kids marry adults every year, in america, because god.. such a great side. I mean, only a true pedophile would choose that side. Like, religion is a sexual abuse factory. Cant think of any church, ever, that hasn't had a scandal with it. Catholics, christians, muslims, its all the same. You guys marry kids. You guys think a sky man is telling you to do it, too. LOLOL
Old 08-04-2021, 12:16 PM
Banned

I watch a bunch of ppl on the internet argue that pedos should get 5 star hotel rooms and be 'rehabilitated' into public.

Sorry.

If u hurt someone like that because u can't keep ur dick in ur pants for w/e reason and u just want to kill/hurt children u should just get killed no police, no questions, just diseapear, goodbye. Police just get in the way of that. The most efficient soloution enacted by the people hurt or the local community.

U don't get to have pedorights.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:02 PM
Banned

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you shall find rest for your souls.
Matthew 11:29 CPDV

https://bible.com/bible/42/mat.11.29.CPDV
6 But whoever will have led astray one of these little ones, who trust in me, it would be better for him to have a great millstone hung around his neck, and to be submerged in the depths of the sea.
Matthew 18:6 CPDV

https://bible.com/bible/42/mat.18.6.CPDV

Those weren't Christians.
Closed Thread