Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2013, 09:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Training,exploiting,stripping accounts,RMT,Griefing,2boxing

These things your guild is guilty of and that makes you toxic. When the Gm's make rules your guild leader disrespects the staff in posts. You guys think it is cute to grief people off the box. Well it isnt and I hope all the toxic members in your guild gets Fucking Banned as Derubel would say
If Nihilum did not exist then all of this would also no longer exist on Red99.

Perfect logic.

What is perfect logic to me is when you cannot compete ingame you must cry to the staff/GMs. Then try to scapegoat the competition for your incompetence and lack of ability.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:17 AM
Banned

Red Dawn has been granting LNS since Heartbrand remade the guild. We were doing it way b4 these PnP rules so you guys are p bad at trolling. /cry on
Old 12-25-2013, 09:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Perfect logic.

What is perfect logic to me is when you cannot compete ingame you must cry to the staff/GMs. Then try to scapegoat the competition for your incompetence and lack of ability.
sounds logical for a guild that doesn't follow the rules and gets away with it repeatedly.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

Pity reply.

Obviously I meant Red Dawn. The group of players was there together, all members of the same guild.
Planar Protector

What i find funny is Rellapse accusing Nihilum of griefing..

Yet here Shrimp is killed by a Red Dawn member then is GRIEFED by the leader of Red Dawn when he is killed at the zone in of OS.

Of course since Checkraise does not have a Nihilum tag he gets a pass.

I would not be surprised to see Shrimp banned for trying to get his corpse at this point.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Perfect logic.

If your guild did not exist right now. There would be tons of new people flooding in and the community helping one another getting epics. Would not be the shit show of a box it is right now dominated by toxic immature kids.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pity reply.

Obviously I meant Red Dawn. The group of players was there together, all members of the same guild.
show a screenshot of checkraise contributing to the first kill and then you would be correct IMO.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
What i find funny is Rellapse accusing Nihilum of griefing..

Yet here Shrimp is killed by a Red Dawn member then is GRIEFED by the leader of Red Dawn when he is killed at the zone in of OS.

Of course since Checkraise does not have a Nihilum tag he gets a pass.

I would not be surprised to see Shrimp banned for trying to get his corpse at this point.
Red Dawn has been allowing people to LnS ever since it was remade all I see is Nilly crying and wanting to make up shit b/c they do not like the new rules
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Training,exploiting,stripping accounts,RMT,Griefing,2boxing

These things your guild is guilty of and that makes you toxic. When the Gm's make rules your guild leader disrespects the staff in posts. You guys think it is cute to grief people off the box. Well it isnt and I hope all the toxic members in your guild gets Fucking Banned as Derubel would say
you think checkraise have never done those things before? or people in your guild?

Your shit stinks as much as everyone else.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Red Dawn has been allowing people to LnS ever since it was remade all I see is Nilly crying and wanting to make up shit b/c they do not like the new rules
we gives no fuck about the new rules, we'll abide. But you guys were already getting LNS from most situations -- only time you didnt was when you were siding with toxic players.

QQ more.
Closed Thread