Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 01:23 PM
Fire Giant

Post Passage of Arms

Over the next month I will be holding several "Passage of Arms" events to in the old world of Norrath in order to test my skill and prove my honor and bravery to the citizens of p99. They will happen roughly once per week and last approximately two hours. I will maintain my post regardless of the number of challengers that pass by.

The format is very simple: I will set up on a well traveled road or bridge of the Old World, and every character level 58+ that wishes to pass will be challenged to a duel, and must fight or be disgraced. Those who agree will be given time to reach full hp/mana so that we can have a fair fight. Those who will not fight will be mocked based on their race, diety, and lack of fighting spirit. There are no rules about buffs, do whatever you feel is honorable. Same with consumable items, although I will tell you in advance that I will not be using any myself. You may equip any items you can get your hands on. Fights will end when one party dies or conceeds the contest.

The first of these events will be today, on the bridge from North Karana to South Karana from roughly 2pm-4pm eastern.
Old 05-13-2016, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Cheers Lancelot, here come the raid geared neckbeards
Old 05-13-2016, 01:36 PM
Banned

Anyone selling a conflag wand?
Old 05-13-2016, 01:50 PM
Fire Giant

Brb getting a new ivy hoop and such

Honor is for the dead
Old 05-13-2016, 01:53 PM
Orc

SMEBDY KILL THIS FCKER
Old 05-13-2016, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

This event has now started.
Old 05-13-2016, 02:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKoopa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brb getting a new ivy hoop and such

Honor is for the dead

Players in this world are generally timid and weak when it comes to fighting each other. You're no different. I do not have an epic and I will not be blowing my hard earned pp on consumable or clickable items. Winning or Losing is of secondary importance to me. Come and test your might if you can peel yourself away from the tracking window
Old 05-13-2016, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SMEBDY KILL THIS FCKER
Scared to do it yourself? Im waiting
Old 05-13-2016, 02:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scared to do it yourself? Im waiting
lol see, i can tell the type of player you are tho. mr cocky. mr officer of azure guard. mr. gotta have a graphic signature labeling my title.
azure guard bad guild name.

i only wrote "SMEBDY KILL THIS FCKER" cuz i thought it's a funy reaction ppl cud laff at

furthermore, im not even on blue. and i have't even reached lvl 20.

id rather this was on a pvp server and people could kill you over and over cuz i really dislike arrogant people.
Old 05-13-2016, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol see, i can tell the type of player you are tho. mr cocky. mr officer of azure guard. mr. gotta have a graphic signature labeling my title.
azure guard bad guild name.

i only wrote "SMEBDY KILL THIS FCKER" cuz i thought it's a funy reaction ppl cud laff at

furthermore, im not even on blue. and i have't even reached lvl 20.

id rather this was on a pvp server and people could kill you over and over cuz i really dislike arrogant people.
You're taking this mighty seriously for someone who plays on a server with less than 100 people. Nobody runs events there so I understand if its a foreign concept to you.

Massively
Multiplayer
Role
Playing
Game