Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 10:59 AM
Kobold

Default Compensation Pixels

As you know Sodor has a very busy railway system and as the conductor I require both my engines and employees to be really useful.

The other day I got reports of Gordons Express being really delayed. Upon entering the engine masters break room I saw Gordons engineer playing P99 on a laptop. Apparently some ToV dragon had spawned and he decided he would rather earn pixels than earn his wages.

Needless to say I fired him on the spot for causing such confusion and delay.

So my question is, do raid guilds provide compensation and compassionate pixel packages to raiders who lose their jobs over elf-sim?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-10-2016, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

you earn loot for raiding so that's your compensation.

All though in awakened if you score a Vulak FTE you get a HUGE bonus.
rewl makes you a sick gif.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 08-10-2016, 11:55 AM
Banned

If you are just figuring out that mental illness and poor life decisions run rampant on P99, then you have not been paying attention
Old 08-10-2016, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

It's fun to think about how many people's lives would be so much better had this addictive piece of shit game never been resurrected.
Old 08-10-2016, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's fun to think about how many people's lives would be so much better had this addictive piece of shit game never been resurrected.
Maybe instead of raiding dragons all afternoon on a Sunday I decide to go out day drinking with my friends...One thing leads to another and at some point mid afternoon I find myself in a bathroom stall with a girl doing blow. We go back to her house and as my pants are coming off, her husband comes home to surprise her that his tour in Iraq is over and he is home. After he beats me silly my friends come and pick me up and we go to the strip club, only we are in a bad part of town and the strip club is topless only, not full nude...After a few lap dances I go into the champagne room with one of the strippers only to find it’s a tranny. In my humiliation and rage from being beaten by a marine earlier in the day I decide to take revenge on the tranny and accidentally kill it. But the cocaine is still strong in my veins and I cant think clearly. The owner comes by to check on things and sees what I have done. Being a business man, he tells me I now have to be his bottom b!tch or he is calling the cops and I am going to jail. For the next 6 months I worked hard as I am pimped out to all manner of men who love humiliating other men sexually. I am cucked and beaten routinely. Then he turns me into the cops, but the cops don't believe my story because I have been on drugs for the last 6 months and look like a tranny fgt drug addict now. So here I am - cucked, gay, high on drugs, wanted for murder, used up, and going to jail.

All of this could have been avoided if I was instead focused on Vulak FTE…so who is to say who’s life would be better???
Old 08-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

No one reads your fan fiction.
Old 08-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe instead of raiding dragons all afternoon on a Sunday I decide to go out day drinking with my friends...One thing leads to another and at some point mid afternoon I find myself in a bathroom stall with a girl doing blow. We go back to her house and as my pants are coming off, her husband comes home to surprise her that his tour in Iraq is over and he is home. After he beats me silly my friends come and pick me up and we go to the strip club, only we are in a bad part of town and the strip club is topless only, not full nude...After a few lap dances I go into the champagne room with one of the strippers only to find it’s a tranny. In my humiliation and rage from being beaten by a marine earlier in the day I decide to take revenge on the tranny and accidentally kill it. But the cocaine is still strong in my veins and I cant think clearly. The owner comes by to check on things and sees what I have done. Being a business man, he tells me I now have to be his bottom b!tch or he is calling the cops and I am going to jail. For the next 6 months I worked hard as I am pimped out to all manner of men who love humiliating other men sexually. I am cucked and beaten routinely. Then he turns me into the cops, but the cops don't believe my story because I have been on drugs for the last 6 months and look like a tranny fgt drug addict now. So here I am - cucked, gay, high on drugs, wanted for murder, used up, and going to jail.

All of this could have been avoided if I was instead focused on Vulak FTE…so who is to say who’s life would be better???
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Probly a better life than screenshare tracking for 16 hrs then "racing" for "FTE" on a dragon ur guild has killed 500 times already on a server that's going to be on the same expansion for 5+ years to get pixels for alts/new apps that feed the neverending neckbeard machine.

I'd rather be cucked and high
Old 08-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

I got a raise when my boss saw my playing EQ. Guess your job sucks.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

me*
Closed Thread